Who’s gonna win in a fight? BHOgart or Mr Boris the bizziest bee? Place your bets!!

I can’t post a link directly to the post for some reason. Someone come in clutch and drop that bitty down there in the reply’s.

Let’s gooo. Then we get can have Elliot and future or Elliot and Ching or whatever extractor depots name is. Or Elliot vs the 500 other people who Wana fight him.

Should have an annual extractor drama UFC and the proceeds go to underprivileged backyard extractors lol

25 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

16 Likes

Just to save everybody else the 2 minutes

6 Likes

Who died?

1 Like

I would pay a lot of money to see the Extraction Industry beef turn into Battles with donations.

7 Likes

That rumor has been going around for a few years now. Sounds like someone in a trap lab, using CO2 to chill the column… But theres not many details and nobody seems to know definitively

3 Likes

Fighting for sport is only fun if its a challenge…

5 Likes

The one thing to remember about Elliot is, don’t poke the bear. Elliot has no limit.

10 Likes

Wait, so this was not a butane explosion but a CO2 related pressure vessel failure resulting in blunt injury?

2 Likes

I heard it was a combo. The CO2 caused the column to collapse, causing butane to escape, which then ignited on a fan.

Again, this is a Nor Cal rumor that’s been floating around. I have no idea what actually happened

1 Like

Why does elliot talk about elliot in the 3rd person? happy saturday.

20 Likes

I used to talk about my self in the third person 20 years ago. It usually took a ball of coke to get me there lol. Now I do it in occasion because people think its weird…

I have always felt people should engage in more physical combat… get that energy out.

GLG fight club…I’ve actually already brought this up months ago lol. But giving proceeds to the underprivileged extractors…that’s good. Fighting and gambling for a good cause…I’ll kick in some funds to sit back and watch lol.

17 Likes

Does Elliot turn green when he’s angry?

7 Likes

All proceeds go to rich so he can fix his car :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

everyone knows the degerate in me would love anything like this. Gambling and blood. HAHA all we need is women and we have a trifecta

5 Likes

DLG: Degenerate Life Gang

Big fights, Big bets, Big women

23 Likes

Also…

First thing I learned about myself when I started training Ju Jitsu…

Cardio is key

9 Likes

People can say this about me too so im just Joking…thought it was funny.

I always say we when referring to my company…Like “we can do anything you want” but in reality its just me… :sob:

Lucky for me i train to be an endurance athlete on almost a daily basis. Got cardio for days. Being right down the street from ATT i get to see all those muscled up dudes try to ride the trails…muscles are only good for depleting oxygen.

8 Likes

Every time there’s someone using pvc we can tap into the underprivileged extractor fund
Edit:see below post. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

no those people can apply for the future4200 underprivileged extractor fund scholarship.

10 Likes