Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‰

Iโ€™m paying about $11 a gram for diamonds in terps like that.

Iโ€™ll keep buying! I learned a long tome ago. There are some better creators

6 Likes

First world problems right there. Lmao

8 Likes

I had no idea diamonds without terps cost so much. Why isnt it this way here in my part of WA? Or am I just out of touch.

5 Likes

I love having these discussions. I think there are people that think their products are worth more than they really are.

Helps me to negotiate head stash for the right price

5 Likes

I think I have low self esteem based on what I part with my extracts for.

10 Likes

Let see what they look like. Iโ€™ll give you an honest assessment.

1 Like

The 3rd person talk is great :joy: @TheWillBilly

3 Likes

Dont buy your stones for 15000 a kilo hire the willbilly and he can produce them for you then YOU can sell them at 15000 a kilo :wink:

6 Likes

19 Likes

Buy??? I manufactured all those in the pics posted. I dont sell or buy.

1 Like

Omfg :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I fell out of my chair

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Iโ€™ll be here all night to bump you up :call_me_hand:t3::smirk:

4 Likes

I deleted the pics on my phone regularly. OPSEC. Just got some stones the size of a dime or so form a reX. THCa is easy to come by. I typically make diamonds and sauce. You just followed me by my old screen name on IGโ€ฆthere are a few pics there. But pics are pics, THCa is THCa, and Iโ€™m bout dem terps. Thatโ€™s an in person only thingโ€ฆ

1 Like

The last pic you posted Iโ€™d say thatโ€™s about 7.50-$8 a gram type material and by lb.

About $3500 a lb is about what Iโ€™d pay for that.

1 Like

Im just teasing with you Im offering companies the chance to become the wholesaler not buy from wholesalers

1 Like

Got you, sorry for coming in here like that as well didnโ€™t mean to knock your hustle or nothing bro. All love man.

2 Likes

Yup, your buying at a good rate. Iโ€™m usually able to get $10 whole sale out here.

3 Likes

No you reply was extremely helpful i appreciate it!

2 Likes

It is. your out of touch.

Thca being sold locally for 120/g at the store

3 Likes

Get the fuck out?

Iโ€™ll sell rocks on the corner old school for $120 a g broโ€ฆ

8 Likes