Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again šŸ‘ŠšŸ’ššŸ˜‰

What part of California are you in?

Does the west coast have more consumers of extracts to drive up demand?

1 Like

And with flower prices going up so should the concentrates.

3 Likes

At this particular shop if you donā€™t verify prices to what they post certain weasels will up charge to pocket it. They also allow them to hit display carts & anything past 10$ sold they get 5 per 10$ purchase. Very shady spot, but really only spot that has SOME REAL products but mostly back door deal shit on the shelf

2 Likes

All legal statesā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This doesnā€™t sound like any licensed shop Iā€™ve been in California :man_shrugging:

Deeeeeeeep south corner Iā€™m 20 minutes from Cali border 10 from Nevada & smack dab in the middle of satans taint

1 Like

but the actual opposite is happeningā€¦

Thank the CBD Bois for that.

From my understandingā€¦ Trim prices are going down because of the conversions. So many converted liters floating around is causing the thc trim to go downā€¦cheaper concentrates.

Ive seen the price of diamonds come down about 20% in 2020 and terps are up about 15%

2 Likes

The shop is known for how terrible theyā€™re customer service is, sheā€™s a ā€œverified dealerā€™ that brings in seriously cut products then repacks them

1 Like

Imma dig my heels in on prices and hope for the best. Haha.

Product keeps moving, at least the custys are happy.

2 Likes

That makes more sense. Distro to those shops cost an arm and a leg and usually touches multiple hands before it ends there.

3 Likes

im not mad at ya! i hope everyone gets what they want. Once i realized i could buy better concentrates then i can make for cheaperā€¦ I stopped making my own.

8 Likes

Donā€™t be afraid to drop prices. If youā€™re just starting profit per day is more important than profit margin. Keep the cash flow going.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been making concentrates for 10 years. Iā€™m almost there with you. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oh for sure. Basic logic and reasonā€¦ move that product. Only going to drop prices when I start to get back stock

2 Likes

i came to the realization about 2 years agoā€¦there are people just more efficeint than i could beā€¦then the business blew upā€¦now its just easier to buy and support people i think do fire work

8 Likes

California has 39.5m residents. It you put the economy on a world stage we would be the 7th largest country.

9 Likes

Iā€™m at the point where I make more money off branding what I am willing to put my stamp of approval on than extracting. Make $2 a gram extra extracting it(not including overhead) or just buy what I knows good from people that I know make good product brand and sell it and make them have the best customer they could have asked for.

5 Likes

Trickle effect will start next January on the concentrates. This year all the flower no matter the quality will be sold leaving only trim to extract.

7 Likes

Love the great news! We need that!

5 Likes