Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again šŸ‘ŠšŸ’ššŸ˜‰

Thereā€™s already an automated extractor. Put the weed in the tube and press a button.

Any wook can do it!

5 Likes

Itā€™s not very good thoā€¦

7 Likes

Well check it out, you get to pick 2 and only 2.

1. Fast
  2. Good
  3. Easy

(Itā€™s never gonna be cheap.)

14 Likes

Iā€™m from the same factory @Roguelab is from where we take info and convos between two men to the grave. Men from this factory donā€™t gossip or pillow talk with other men.

27 Likes

Not much of what I own was paid with extract money but I am about to use the last bottles of 10000 pieces I bought 5 years ago and gave away for free filled with Thc raw crude
So did accomplish something :grin:

11 Likes

See hereā€¦you making an ass of yourself @smokemeotbruh ā€¦ he was referring to dred posting the screenshots.
:sunglasses::point_right::point_right:

Some things never change :grimacing:

9 Likes

Jealous of me? Why? Heā€™s the one whoā€™s almost 7ft tall making half mil a year. Iā€™m 5ā€™9" and was barely making 50k at the time.

That was mostly from my jar of diamonds that I had. I brought that because I was asked.
Though I did spill some of the terps into my case cause the lid wasnā€™t on completely. But, if I was asking too much for the amount, or too much in general. Does that dictate me not being compensated?

That meant it seemed like I was never going to be paid by someone and I wasnā€™t going to bother with it. As I stated above, at the time I barely make 50k a year. That trip costed me a butt load of money and at the time that $100 would have helped. Later on after I survived until I didnā€™t need that $100 as much, I realized it was already gone and I wasnā€™t going to see it. If @smokemeotbruh was such rich ass, reaching out to me when he was straight would have been dope.

Never heard a thing after I said not to worry about it. Must have been stoked.

I didnā€™t hate him, I just wasnā€™t going to give him anything without cash in hand. Kinda like how you ask me extraction questions, but when itā€™s about anything else, youā€™ll ignore me.

Is that his story? He started his account like two days ago, I can see everything he posts on here. I donā€™t have him blocked on this platform, or Instagram. Since screen shots are so frowned upon, check your ig messages, Iā€™ll show you that I donā€™t have him blocked.

Edit:

This is what heā€™ll look like here if I had him silenced. It will be automatically removed at 6pm.

4 Likes

You Guys are ruthlessā€¦

3 Likes

The more I see these public airings of grievances the more Iā€™m convinced to not do business here. Shitā€™s like WWE.

Over 100 bucks too. Jesus.

12 Likes

This is definitely what I have learned, it doesnā€™t seem to be worth it a lot of times.

Iā€™m happy being a cog in the machine, even if work is kicking my ass lately.

3 Likes

This wasnā€™t business that was conducted or started here. Smokemeoutbruhs account here is a day old, this clearly happened a while ago. But ya, do shady business in the cannabis industry and thereā€™s a good chance it might end up here. If you donā€™t do shady business you shouldnā€™t have anything to hide or worry aboutā€¦

14 Likes

@smokemeotbruh weā€™re still waitingā€¦

:point_up::point_up: facts

5 Likes

I never said you were asking for too much or shouldnt have been compensated. Thereā€™s a bunch of miscommunication in both your stories tbh & wether that is accidental or intentional for either party, I do not knowā€¦ I think you were waving it off more than you may have noticed and remember differently some of the events and things you saidā€¦ He is clearly neglectful and didnt give a shit about following up on it. He has his excuses which are probably valid yet inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Shame on him for not paying you
Shame on you both for this cringe fest.

He msgd me about mvwghts comment. I was like ā€œyea he was replying to dreds commentā€. He has no idea what Iā€™m talking about. I send screenshots. He shows me that he cant see your comments. He makes a new account to run his mouth and blocks you like the petty person he is simply because u didnt message him first. You both are acting goofy as hell.

Iā€™ve seen him throw money at other peopleā€™s mistakes countless times just to make them go awayā€¦ I donā€™t think its believable that he would throw away a business contact and face all this drama/dick riders over a measly hundred dollars. If you had just said: ā€œHey, I need that 100$ you owe meā€ ANY time since the day ofā€¦ I feel pretty confident that he would have paid you even if he hated youā€¦ but you didnt. You said ā€œIts cool I aint stressing on itā€ and continued to send story posts and be buddy buddy while secretely hating him for it and didnt even try to see the situation with anything other than malice as to why he may have forgotten about it or who knows maybe he was struggling financially or mentally.

Iā€™ll be the first to say heā€™s a douchebag but he ainā€™t a thief.

| You dont have to be a phd chemist to see that you are dredging up a 1.5yr old 100$ just to start some shit with the new cool kid on the blockā€¦ thatā€™s why you tagged him in ur comment instead of just asking the dude who owes you for it.|

Now we all look like idiots because you couldnā€™t put on your big boy pants.

I was willing to let you look childish all on your own til you decided to swing on him with MY personal business not caring about the collateral damage as long as you get your little hate circle jerk going.

This is the last thing I will address before I nope the fuck out of this nonsenseā€¦

I ignored ur msg about blue diamonds because repeating the same things over and over is exhausting and its all anyone wants to talk about- beyond thatā€¦ I have social anxiety in a manner that most people canā€™t seem to graspā€¦ but the AUDACITY of you to imply that I only talk to you for extraction tipsā€¦ what?! :rofl: Ive asked maybe a handful of simple questions about your pours and things because thatā€™s me trying to socialize while finding common ground. Weā€™ve actually spoken about this before. The one time I asked you some actual advice about my system a year agoā€¦ I sent you money even though you said not to. My circle may be small but I have some pretty brilliant minds I can ask for help any time I need. I can clearly see way more non cannabis interactions in our dms even as of recently but seeing as how you have s.m.o.bs convo from over a year ago and mine seem to have been deleted I can see how you would forget :thinking: Iā€™m honestly failing to see how that comment you made even relates to anything with @smokemeoutbruh in the first place. Sounds like you have some misplaced resentment and youre welcome to bring it to my dms. I donā€™t ever want to be a shitty friendā€¦ tho I imagine thats not an option now.

You can justify whatever you want for the boys here. I am done replying in this thread. :call_me_hand:

Last thing

hIs aCcOuNt iS oNlY tWo Days Old uhm heā€™s been in the industry long enough where everyone knows his name & yall sound ridiculous acting like you dont know why his account would or could be 2 days old. Just like a few other industry pillars with new(ish) accountsā€¦ some people donā€™t want to deal with the petty clique mentality that so many people in this forum cling to.

:v:

2 Likes

Oops. I didnt reply to you directly because I suck at this.
:woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

This was funny, entertaining, educational and petty all in equal amounts. Thank you to everyone.

10 Likes

But is it blue?

1 Like

did he just post how to make diamonds from butt dirty crude?

2 Likes

Cleaning diamonds up is shared knowledge. @sweethemp

2 Likes

62 posts were split to a new topic: Whats an L and how much THC can someone roll in a joint/blunt

Hi, do you have any CDT available, if so do you have a menu with pricing?

2 Likes