Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again 👊💚😉

Page 59, the subje t of polymorphism, seems to succinctly describe the blue THCa crystals, no?

14 Likes

Did you control F or actually get to page 59 :thinking:

1 Like

Good eye. Not sure if what they are talking about in explosives carries over.

Polymorphism is also important in the colorant and explo-
sives industries. The most significant property of a dye or
pigment is the color, which ultimately can depend on the
crystal modification. In addition, other properties such as the
lightfastness, weatherfastness, and specific surface area are
influenced with polymorphic form. It is not uncommon to
encounter organic colorants with multiple polymorphs;
Whitaker (1995) has compiled extensive X-ray powder diffrac-
tion studies on organic colorants. The solid-state structure can
also affect high-energy materials because the performance of
an explosive, including detonation velocity and pressure,
impact sensitivity, crystal density, thermal and shock stability,
and crystal habit, depends on polymorphic modification.

5 Likes

Will be signing a NDNCA with the legendary @Photon_noir to discuss this process in a little more depth and hopefully help ease some concerns :call_me_hand:

22 Likes

Do you have a CAT lll COA for them baller stones? I’m sure that alone will put all dem haters to bed. :100:

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Crystal Polymorphs

Or you could just do MS and show us the results :wink:

It’s coming 1 way or another

4 Likes

Here’s WB’s secret.

Collect a myriad of terpenes.
Supersaturate each one.
Combine them.
Crash it.
Profit.

The blue shit is a misdirection.

9 Likes

Is he adding CuI to increase crystal growth speed? I don’t get why you linked that.

Thanks! Great resource.

copper ion is responsible for a lot of “blue” in organic chem

4 Likes

That is a great point, is CuI safe to smoke? I’d guess no?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

This is another good one. First post so I apologise if the attachment does not load correctly. Thanks to all who have contributed to this forum.

6 Likes

Who do i owe money to? LMAO I’ve made close to 500k in 2020 alone just fixing SOP’s people got from this website LOL. I used that to pay back the 375k in fake slabs i was sold last year and redistrubuted by accident (they sold me good slabs and switched the boof slabs on a huge order). im still up almost half a ticket just this year off of SOP’S THAT WORK. Who are you again? I only block people who come on my IG spreading misinformation or using fake chemistry.

posting a 99.9% COA means absolutely nothing when 0.1% = 1000ppm
Most of the blue pigments that are formed when the carbon skeleton of terpenes change are lung irritants fam. Myrcene can form Methylene and Azulene for example, both of wich are lung irritants above 200ppm.

show us proton NMR that can be referenced to all of the colored degradation products of myrcene, Pinene etc?

Its a lot easier to do than to keep changing the story…

dude came on my ig and literally said he was extracting terpenes, then isolating terpenes from that extract and using it to grow blue crystals. He later said he was using a flocculant. Im not sure if you understand what kind of reaction most flocculants will have with aromatic hydrocarbons… If you did you would be running NMR to check for degradation products related to terpenes.

Im one of few who actually has university access to a real nmr and ive asked for samples to run a dozen times but every time i see my name tagged its some slanderous bullshit by some wook who ditched 7th grade biology to chug 4 lokos on the internet.

SIDE NOTE: why are people saying that these blue diamonds taste like xmas tree sap?
99.9% should not have any taste and if the threshold for taste is below 1000pm and they do in fact have a taste, what makes you think the threshold for irritants cant be lower than 1000ppm as well?

11 Likes

People who have smoked them claim “terps for days”. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Maybe I’m mixed up and he was talking about someone else.

I’m just a guy reading comments. Sooo…

1 Like

Your an the guy who insults what you dont get and attacks people for calling you out for what you are so let me spell it out for you because your not capable of doing it yourself these are 99.99% which means .01% not .1% which means the maximum amount of any impurity even POSSIBLE would be 100 ppm not 1000ppm :unicorn: :unicorn: :muscle:

7 Likes

I don’t remember such hate when Crc was being discussed. Maybe cause @TheWillBilly decided to profit rather give it away free.

Kinda weird.

8 Likes

There’s always hate when you’re the first to do or post something. Egos are never set aside from plenty of folks here, no matter their position in the community. :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes