Who makes this vape device thread

I end up needing to identify who makes what hardware often enough. Ill probably post a few times in here I’ve got a lot of cart and disposable samples from a bunch of companies and I wasn’t tracking it well enough who sells which devices.

I’ll start with the hardware I’m trying to find the manufacturer of. This white box disposable below, it’s postless, has the on/off switch on the bottom anyone know who makes this?

@china ^^^^ which one of y’all makes this device?

I’ve modified the cart peddlers classifieds form if any hardware companies want to reply here with relevant info for customers copy it below and reply with your info (especially the unit price so we can have some healthy business competition here)

Company Name:
Weblink:
Contact phone # / contact email:
Pictures of the hardware:
Lead Time:
Wick and Wire Material / heating element type:
Price Per unit:

Hey there, would you like to try this box-style vape device? We have 1/2/3ml available

Would happily take down more information from you in this thread lets talk different prices per unit based on different MOQs. And let’s do it here respond here in this thread not DMs I think this conversation could be more open.

Talk numbers, how much price for 100 units vs 500 units price vs 1000 units price.