Who Is shamanr00t And Why Did He Change My Post?

Right?

Bro if nobody answers your post, message people. Don’t just go from guns to missiles because nobody took your bait off your first line. The knowledge here, is free. The business, is not. Work for it. Talk to people. Simply being on this page isn’t a free pass for a plug. Simply being GLG isn’t a free plug either. That’s a buy in without a verification process. We’re asking for due diligence.

Edit*

It’s not just seeds/hemp/cbd/xray vision glasses either. You could be slanging anything from stir bars to fallopian tubing, the F4200 police gone gitcha right.

4 Likes

That was FROM your other post, then you got rates in here?

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your question.

1 Like

alternatively: we don’t know you so we’d like to verify that you’re not a charlatan selling nonsense (never happens in the cannabis industry right?).

is that you? no clue. but you’re certainly getting bent out of shape in a manner that would have me avoid buying from you.

be civil. be flexible. understand that this is all a work in progress

don’t like the way this place works? nobody is forcing you to participate.

9 Likes

Develop an attitude of gratitude, my dude. This website could be the best thing to ever happen to you.

Outside of my children, wife and being able to do what I love day in and day out, this site is #4 on my list of best things to ever happen to me.

But I honestly couldn’t have gotten #3, without #4 first. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Well said brotha. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

this place is FULL of helpful straight answers…

5 Likes

Yes. You are being spoon fed the very basics of communication, marketing, and what this new industry to you demands for the product you are trying to market.

Where are the fields of your planted seeds? Where are the COAs? Where are the farmers you work with so that they may verify your work? You want peoples business but offer nothing. Offer us something and then business can take place. You’ve offered seeds with no evidence of said seeds existence or quality. How would one decide they want your seed stock when you’ve offered zero info on that seed variety?

There is your spoon.

4 Likes