Who is going to the Concentration 2019 in Pala, CA on 30th May?

Hi, anyone wants to meet up at Concentration 2019 in Pala on 30th May?

6 Likes

Should be in Southern California that day. IDK. Yo @BG305 what do you say? wanna go

3 Likes

I’m down my G. Where do we sign up? I’m sure @Krative will joins us.

3 Likes

Goddamn guys!! I’m gonna be gone from may 29th till June 10th. Please do keep inviting me to these though as I will definitely make it a point to be at any events I’m in town for! I always love to get together and discuss tek!!!
I’m sure this event will be amazing though, let me know how it goes!

4 Likes

Definitely will my bro. I wish I would have had more time to talk with you at the last even but you saw how crazy the booth was. I will let you know when I’m in LA so we can sit down and shoot the chit. Maybe take a ride up to Cal city so you can check out the facility as I’m sure you would have good inputs and ideas. I know @Killa12345 is working on some recipes on setups for us to build out up there. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Seems quite lots of people are interested in going. Hopefully we can meet some of you there!

2 Likes

You have a booth?

1 Like

No, we are just going there to learn and talk to people. We have a booth in the MJBizCon Next in New Orleans, which is just one month to go!

1 Like

Bro come our here I’ll come to hang out with you guys

4 Likes

We are doing the same. Let’s get as many of us together and have a meet and greet.

4 Likes

I’ll cruise! Will have the puppy’s in north county San Diego as well

4 Likes

Any other big get together happening this summer?

3 Likes

when where how much and any info on lodging big help

1 Like

The norcal meet up is in 6 weeks, a month after that we will have another socal meet up

4 Likes

I’ll be there

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be there too.

2 Likes

I’ll be over!

3 Likes

We’re game! Down the street :slight_smile:

1 Like

We missed the chance to go to talk to people on 30th May as we went for an installation job for a customer. But hope to see you guys at MJBizCon NEXT in New Orleans from 12th June to 14th June.