Who here has a full product line of cbd products

I’d like to write label an entire cbd product line.

Smallish to medium quantities at first.

4 Likes

I could facilitate contact to a reputable vendor in San Diego that offers every product under the sun but MOQ $100,000 for white label.

I’m interested in white labeling for you guys. Shoot me a DM, and I’ll get you a list of the products we make. We have alot of R&D going on as well.

2 Likes

DM sent. We have a pretty extensive mix and working on more!

We can provide you tincture for a really good price. Let me know and I can share Lab results. All our products are full spectrum.

Can also do gummies, pet treats, lotions/salves, vapes, delta8.

Thanks.

2 Likes

@CBD.io has an extremely nice facility in Vegas that they do a bunch of white labelling out of.

2 Likes

Wonder if that’s why all see all sorts of good stuff floating around lately that says produced/grown in Henderson, Nevada.

I operate Deepenoid as a learning project, the third site as I soft open (I’ve never written or advertised it yet). I was just testing it with CBD isolate, but is there a way that a super small site can get 5-10 item MOQ’s for a few products that I’ll never really be able to make without special equipment? Salves, pain sticks, CBD pillows (kidding), those cool mints, lubes, suppositories, etc. I’d understand a higher markup, I’d just like to work with someone a little to add a few SKU’s and fit a stronger narrative.

My lab does simple: Carts, tinctures, distillates and isolates. But I’d like to carry other products, I’m just out of my league with 100-1000 MOQ’s per product (for now).