Who has tried iKrusher Crest Disposables?

Your very brave

1 Like

what are other companies using to thin out pure delta 8 disposables?

1 Like

CDT
Cbd
Cbg

Or they buy the correct cart for their needs.

4 Likes

this
Mix some cbd disty in. Try using various things (other minors), but stick to cannabis derived if you can.

2 Likes

You can order various minors etc from here: Fat Dog CBD – CBD Hemp Flower, There’s a couple others if you do a search or two for providers of CDTs. I’ve had 2 different types of FatDog’s terps, and they were awesome!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Stop spamming spammer mc-spams-a-lot

2 Likes

What are they using is never going to be the same person to person. I personally have 2 batches as lab 96 and 97% and the only thing I’ve done is I use viscosity mix for true terpenes or from floraplex and I do 5% of that mix for 60s and then add my terps 5% again. My carts still come out like glue bit I’ve had zero clogs or burnt coil and have taken hits when disty isn’t even visible to the last drop

What’s the minimum order and price on these

1 Like

Last I checked , MOQ is 1k

I like the TIK Pros. .5ml disposables, MOQ was only 50 at $4 per.

TIK Pro’s are nice however they were only designed as 0.5ml and aren’t rechargeable.

If your doing 1ml look into the Xen Bar or Nord both are 1ml and rechargeable. Lot of companies are switching to these two models from iKrusher.

2 Likes

Hi I bought one back in January - I use disposables infrequently in situations where regular smoking isn’t an option so really loved that it could be recharged -no leaks, smooth hits, went for a very long time before needing a quick charge however now it is June and it will not take a charge at all sadly rendering it useless - hope this helps in some way

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I just really liked the design, didn’t even realize they have rechargeable 1ml options.

Tried 50 of the Tik’s. No complaints of left over oil or defects. Not one single great review though. Gets the job done but don’t seem to be popular with custies.

Waste wise worse then a 510 so only used once here till more all glass carts arrived. They seem to be the most popular at the moment by a noticeable margin. When out of stock that was the only question when they would be back.

Feel free to contact me if you guys have any interest in BBTANK products. All question and concerns will be well answered. and inquiry is well appreciated
Whatsapp +86 199 1447 9664
Email [sales27@babytoncig.com

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have a ton of experience with the Xen pod system, I pulled the original design apart and bench tested it as well. MKX was the first company that appeared in Michigan using the Xen and they branded it KFire, to compete with Claw. They introduced KFire while VFire was at peak popularity in Detroit, and PlugPlay was a dud in California.

The pod system itself is great, the only real issue with them is clogging when they were used rarely. Originally there was On/Off and Voltage control, but no pre heat function on the iKrusher Xen battery. They all use a compact 18650 single cell lithium ion battery and very similar internal controller and components to Vfire.

Last year a company called Zofo appeared using the Xen system and had batteries that had pre heat and cleared clogs within 1-2 seconds of double tapping the button. Zofo appeared to be owned by iKrusher, and was a sub brand being pushed in California. They were the best Xen battery design thus far IMO. Unfortunately the Zofo brand and all related products have since disappeared and been replaced by the rebranding of Xen, called “Astro”.

The new Astro line is confusing to say the least, the “Xenbar” is a dumbed down redesign of the original Xen Battery with no on/off, no voltage control and no pre heat. Its marketed as a disposable, but has a rechargeable Lithon battery. The “Xenbar Pro” doesn’t seem to offer anything different than the XenBar but is priced higher. The “Xenbar Plus” seems to be the exact same as the Xenbar except it accepts 2ml pods, instead of 1ml.

The “Astro MOD” is not considered a disposable, it has a bigger battery, it uses the 1ml Xen pod, it has pre heat and voltage control BUT they eliminated the inhale activation and opted for a push button only device, the Astro MOD is not inhale activated even though its claims to be on the iKrusher website. The Astro MOD would be the perfect battery for the Xen pod system if it was inhale activated as it was a direct descendant of the Zofo “Black Box” The Astro MOD is literally a VFire.

When you remove inhale activation, Xen is just another pod system, almost identical to VFire. I would be interested in hearing from iKrusher on this as the website details are literally just copy/paste from previous battery pages with no real specifications.

5 Likes

Yes sir

A post was merged into an existing topic: KarenLim disposable vape pens