Who has the plug on USDA certified organic CBD full spectrum oil?

Looking for any one who has a line on kilos of USDA certified organic CBD oil, nothing cut or pre emulsified just raw extracted cbd oil which bares the USDA organic certification.

2 Likes

Cbd oil as in liquid is specified in liters. :smirk:

1 Like

Nobody. Because hemp isn’t recognized as organic yet

9 Likes

A kg is a kg, while a liter is dependent on density (which can change) :wink:

5 Likes

You have a point
But to those selling. Crude by the kg it s a win or loose situation

Gotemmmmmm. Fucker, lmao. :rofl:

Oh semantics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not certain that’s accurate…

First your link doesnt work, I am assuming this is the one you were trying to list?

NOP 2040 Hemp Instruction.pdf (163.6 KB)

Secondly the USDA does not certify things as organic. They establish the guidelines, and a third party organization are the ones to certify something as Organic. That’s literally what the document states

At the moment, (unless I am not aware and this may be the case) no Organic Accreditation organization is recognizing hemp.

I work with a client that grows hemp organically, and we process the extract organically, but we still at the moment cannot call our product “organic”

5 Likes

That is the form I was trying to link…Thanks for the assistance. So links like the one below actually mean that a third party has accredited them and they’re simply trying to mislead the end consumer? Just more marketing crap?

Well, I think it’s just stale information. That company was certified at one point, but not any longer, Here are their organic certifications from that company listed.

http://oid.onecert.com/operations/2580001673
http://oid.onecert.com/operations/2580001685

As you can see under the status they are both surrendered.

However, I went to the USDA database and searched CBD, you can too.
https://organic.ams.usda.gov/Integrity/
You could start cold calling to find what you are looking for.

It appears that there are some with the certification. This is exciting for my client and us as we may now be able to officially market the product as organic.

As with everything in this industry, do your homework and CYA.

Thanks for helping me lead to this conclusion as well!!

8 Likes

I had no Idea you could search the USDA database, thats a huge help! Thanks so much for that link my friend!!! Learned quite a bit from this exchange thanks for your time @OBXtracts!!

6 Likes

How many L are you looking for?

If you are still looking I can help. First thing - You can have a USDA certified hemp crop and you can have USDA cert ingredients (carrier oil or whatever is in a topical etc…) BUT, the process of converting raw hemp flower into an oil or “crude” is NOT certifiable. So, any retail ready CBD products with a USDA cert stamp on their products are lying, so who knows what else they are lying about.

As far as getting you what you are looking for, I own an organic CBD product line that is sourced from all organic ingredients. Organic hemp and organic sunflower oil is my tincture; simple, raw and effective. If you wanted just the purest of the pure cannabinoids and terpenes, nothing else, you would be looking for a crude oil from a processor but would need to but it by the kilo. Either way, I could help if you are still looking.

1 Like

Does anyone know of any companies using organic alcohol in their distillation process?

Our lab uses USDA certified organic alcohol as we are currently in the process of obtaining USDA organic certification.

besides the USDA accreditation, what is the advantage to organic alcohol?

Nothing. It’s about the label and marketability.

5 Likes

This isn’t true because I’m a Certified Organic Extraction lab and certified to manufacture Full spectrum oil etc.

We do as well as certified organic grape and orange alcohol

1 Like