Who has the best terps? Opinions needed

Im going to start my first business, a new luxury vape company, going to be using Cat 3 oil from a reputable provider (with COAs), and only adding terps. Maybe use CDTs for the weed flavors and organic terps for the fruity flavors. Who should I roll with for the terps?? I see so many companies out there and I really dont know who is shitty and who is not…Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you forum members in advance.

3 Likes

Following as I’m interested in this “luxury vape” company.

We’ve been using floraplex for organic terpenes and while we’re not as happy with their flavor as we have been with others, their prices are unbeatable and their transparency is pretty awesome.

Still haven’t found cannabis derived that make sense to the financial dept.

1 Like

do you know how good it feels to put 100% weed on the package?

It feels really good, in case you were wondering.

20 Likes

Not True Terpenes

11 Likes

For the real treu cannabis derived terps have a chat with @Betroit
He produces them himself and is a craftsmen of terps

12 Likes

I have real CDT terpenes. They are awesome,
And I make blends with CDT and hemp terpenes, it lowers the cost down to 30 per ml, almost half of the cost of a pure CDT. and they are awesome. HelloTerpenes.com
I only have one listed on the site, but I have three here in the lab, I, about to update the site.
We just launched the site a couple weeks ago, I have even made an official announcement yet, because my team had been so busy with other projects. But we are about to !

9 Likes

Check out mrterps I been using there products and they sell natural terps and cannabis/hemp .

1 Like

I have CA compliant terps for $2/ml…

3 Likes

His GG4 Terps are AWESOME!

Words from my 10x samples I passes out.

4 Likes

It was brought to my attention that these abbreviations might not be understood so I wanna make it clear because I don’t know how to edit my original reply here’s my revision

I have real cannabis derived Terpenes. Sub critical CO2 extracted they smell exactly like the biomass from which they are extracted and they are awesome? I also make blends with cannabis derived terpenes and hemp sourced ones. it lowers the cost down to 30 per milliliter Almost half the cost of a pure cannabis derived terpene and they are all awesome. I have three that I’ve made right now there’s only one on the website but I will update that
Please check them out everybody. At. HelloTerpenes.com
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question

5 Likes

@Demontrich
Thanks so much for the compliment. Yea we work really hard to make every extraction top notch. I’m really happy for the positive feedback. I’m working on a big batch of Girl Scout Cookies , and a GMO this week I’ll keep you posted

10 Likes

Sub critical CO2 extracted batch specific cannabis Terpenes that smell exactly like the biomass from which they are extracted Current price 45 to 60 per ML Depending on supply and demand. When people order small 1 mL samples I always make sure to give them at least 10% extra for the greater good

Every bit of feedback from new clients has been positive We just launched the basic website a couple of weeks ago HelloTerpenes.com

The Website has the strains that I have in stock listed and I also make three different blends out of combinations of HIgh Terpene extraction sauces, hemp Terpenes, and the authentic sub critical CO2 extracted strain/batch
Terpenes in stock right now, Very nice very light , and one of my personal favorites the sunshine 4! Also extracted a batch of a Blue Thai, first run ever, very happy with it. Since we usually do OG runs. Mercene tends to be very dominant in the strains we extract. Sunshine, blue thai, sunset, are all on the other side of the terpene spectrum. While other strains like GMO and GSC are heavy Indica strains heavy skunk with extremely spicy , almost peppery variations , really distinct stuff!

To give you a little bit more detail the GMO and Girl Scout cookies have more of a peppery flair a spiciness to their OG base quality, whereas something like the sunshine has sort of a root beer medicinal on the fruity lighter side of the pallet but extremely pungent

5 Likes

I fn dropped the cbd Terps I got from you on my kitchen tile floor. Damn house smelled soooooooo good for a few days.

3 Likes

Nooooooo
Inspilled a ml the other day,m first time.

3 Likes

It’s much more enjoyable than when I spilled my head fraction RF when I dumped it.

Stinky mess 100%

3 Likes

Do you do gallon deals

My entire inventory is less than 300 mL. Most batches are between 50-100 mL
Although every couple months we’ll get one that’s more than a couple hundred.

3 Likes

I have my own luxury vape line using only CAT 3 oil and cannabis terpenes and hemp terpenes mixed with botanical for fruity flavors @Betroit has some of the best ones @qma has some fire ones and one of the best prices @terpenescali has some very good cannabis terps as well I’m still waiting on clear nation terpenes and make sure you stay away from @mrterps

My luxury line has been rolling hot people loving it and a lot of my friends who didn’t like vaping because they enjoy the taste of some fine rolled tasty buds now vape regularly with my vapes. People pay more for quality

5 Likes

I’m feeling festive. Christmas day only send me a PM and I will send out some 0.5ML free samples of some new fire I think people should see. Only have a limited number of samples on hand as it was a small batch so don’t take offense if I don’t get back to you. I already get swarmed with free sample requests on a daily basis. Also have some fruity/cakey ones for people looking to get creative with their own blending.

6 Likes

Hello everybody Happy 420.
The GLG meetup in Cali looked awesome. Wish we could have made it. The support from this community, has been life changing. I can’t say thanks enough

I wanted to let everyone know ,
We’re doing the first sale we’ve ever done on the website. HelloTerpenes.com
We’re doing ten percent off across the boards , and we’re going to run the sale for three days, and we’ll see how it goes.
If anyone has any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!:slightly_smiling_face:
Third edit, lol.
Cheers.
Kind regards.

11 Likes