Who has the best terpenes?

Hello everyone! Can anyone recommend a company that has flavorful terpenes? We are looking for candy and flavorful fruits.

@Betroit I’ve bought ICC CDT but was the best Terp I’ve probably had my hands on. Albeit pricey at like $60+ shipping

@MassTerpenes I use for my cart line. And he has skme awesome blends and HDT. Bubba kush is awesome and cheap.

@terpenescali I personally am gonna give them another shot. I ordered jungle cake and idk if it’s a formulator -(ation) issue or I just truly don’t like the terp. But they have outstanding reviews and good gassy HDT/CDT for $40/mL. Which mine came lookin like 1.2

Just ordered some “rosin” terps just to try tbh off @rawterpdepot. Wanting to have a line that’s not botanicals so I’m shopping around myself figured I’d give my .2c

@qma has good Terps too I think your Incredible Hulk was my first real Terpene

Good luck

5 Likes

Hey everyone ! thanks for the reviews and feedback. We do cannabis terps. No candy , no fruit…… sorry. But if you need actual REAL terpenes we’ve got em.

1 Like

@Soundselecta Has? / Had some of the wonderful Remedy hemp terps that were imo equal to CDT. Goes great with MassTerp BDT.

Concur with your above terp recommendations. I’d add ClearNation to that list also. Terpenescali is my personal favorite. HelloTerps is also great too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks to all for sharing

are these hemp derived terps?

Yes they are

1 Like

What ratio should I use this jungle cake at ? I feel like I’m just not getting it right !!! I know your terps are awesome and I don’t wanna not like one lol

1 Like

Thanks man. I still got some of the remedy terps left and they are hemp derived.

2 Likes

3-6 % 5-6 is ideal

1 Like

Maybe it’s just my hardware because it taste and smells awesome off the vape until I actually hit it. Gonna toss inna ceramic

Stay blessed thanks for the terpy boy

1 Like

ceramics are the way… to get the best flavor hands down in my opinion. excellent results

2 Likes

A good battery is a game changer as well

3 Likes

Got a yocan uni I usually hit on pre heat or 2.4-2.8 depending on battery life

I had someone else tried it and they liked it sk maybe it is just me

1 Like

Do u have the uni pro? I thought the uni taste like shit but the pro is fire

Yeah yeah the pro my shop carries the uni so I copped online

I think it may simply be I just don’t like it :frowning:
My brother really gonna come over and tell me it’s almost for chocolate notes got me sitting here like do I have covid or something wtf

1 Like