Who has created CBN from CBD Isolate? I need to compare Data

, ,

So, Im pretty proud of my self. I took CBD isolate and made it to CBN amongst other cannabinoids where made. I got the results of a test back from HPLC and there’s peaks i dont know of. Im looking for someone who’s already done this business from Federica Pollastro.

I have quick coa from lab i work with, they sampled it on the spot and found 3-4 cannabinoids. out of ONE 100g batch CBD Isolate. MHMMMM

2 Likes

I’ve heard from a good source that the isomers don’t stay stable and those mystery peaks can actually be carncinogens-

2 Likes

Can you cite anything?

Please excuse me, what do you mean ?

Are these pictures of your pH adjustment process?

From my brine wash with 5%hypo

3 Likes

Sodium or calcium?

Yeah I’m workin on it- just had the convo yesterday

1 Like

Did you run a column on the product or distill it?

There’s a column with pet ether afterwards in the procedure.

I purified my product yes. But not isolate yet.

Also it’s not red at all yellow.

You ran it down a silica column and it didn’t come out clean? That’s technique or a boof experimental (where a detail is left out on purpose).

Not a column, distill. I have to huge of column at my disposal to do Chromatography atm.

I only wanted to remove my solution and distill my cannabinoids from heavy metals.

So that might be the source of multiple peaks.

Yes, but I also get high when I dab it. And there’s no thc/9/8

2 Likes

I also only got back a 57% return. Out of 100 grams I got back 75 and out of 75 grams 57% is cbn

3 Likes

Most people are seeing around 40-50% yield on this process. You might want to check if there is any residual iodine in the system. I thought I was done with a batch and then realized there was still iodine in there. You don’t want people dabbing iodine.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking - which method are you working with?

looks mighty impure, best of luck removing that early and late peak(s)!