Who has "ampoule" packaging for tincture samples?

Anyone have anything like this? Looking for suppliers

1 Like

How about this?

2 Likes

Thanks, but my client needs something very similar to the pic I posted.

On the go sublingual…I like it

1 Like

This is liquid filled blister packaging. If you are doing searches for CMOs that can handle this for you - ampoules will get you to blown, filled, sealed GLASS if you are searching.

There’s at least a couple people on here that talk of filling blisters with gummies - that equipment can most likely do this same thing, just with a change to the molds for the blister.

Let us know where you end up.

3 Likes

Yeah I would worry about the polymers used in the blister if to be in contact with thc and terps. Probably have a bit of a r and d curve to follow there. I think I saw something where it was packaged like this but a special resistant shell before you got to the plastic. Like a pharmaceutical grade protein matrix or something. Might be easier to just encapsulate your tincture.

2 Likes

You can totally get FDA compliant materials for this. Most of them are already that way. Just let the supplier know your VOC content and pH and you should be good to go.

Check out this supplier of all things blister materials for more info. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link @Cassin .

2 Likes

Did you find a supplier for this? Looks awesome.

1 Like

I didn’t yet. There are some similar, but not like those above. Hoping to have something by the end of this month.