Who has a good old, hill story. Or has sat in the woods for a season.

2 guys get into a pretty heated fight over some cash. It’s gets broken up and the debtor agrees to pay up. Both guys leave and I don’t think anything about until 3 weeks later I’m in town and see a missing person poster.

It was the dude Who was trying to collect his money 3 weeks earlier.

5 Likes

When i first got to my little town i stay in they screwed a spray painted piece of ply wood to the city limits sign that said looters will be shot … it was up for weeks it was like ahhh home sweet home lol . Also this was the worst year for robberies the cartel has been robbing lots of properties couple of my friends got hit totally randomly. We know someone who had they’re whole family tied up shit is messed up . So i cut all my hair off and have been like a drill Sargent lol . Also lowers static electricity risk

11 Likes

Story is a lot longer than this. Ima summarize as best I can. But basically we were on a 10 mile long driveway, offroad only, really rough terrain driveway. This was just to get to our properties gate to the main road somewjete near McClellan mt in Humboldt… no service, everyone on the farm left cause we overslept and they were gone when we awoke. We come out to our one truck we had, that had 2 flat tires with nails in them. No one was supposed to come back to the farm for another week at the very least. We had no food as we planned on leaving that day. So we ended up wheeling both wheels up the 10 mile road, up and down the hills on the long driveway, just to flag someone down to help us out from the main road. These weren’t small tires either lol

5 Likes

brooooo had to hitch from campbellville allll the way down to town. You never know what to expect in the woods with hillbillies. Lol

3 Likes

I always keep one of those small air compressor/jump starter and a tar/rope style tire plug kit. Basic tools too. Its saved our butt a few times on deserted roads

6 Likes

I like to have a toolbox ,10 gallons of gas , chains , and chainsaw in the back of my truck since that asshole cut that tree and blocked us in and of coarse food and water

8 Likes

And armed to the teeth especially out by the res

11 Likes

While on a mission down the hill from Arcata with 500lbs of material and my dog stuffed in a rented cargo van… out of the fog pops a huge buck. He was just standing in the middle of the HWY… smh. there was no avoiding him. i braced for impact… BAM!!! felt and sounded like i collided with a 92 Geo Metro. i maintained control of the van and kept it pushin. Its 2am in the morning and im about 15 mile outside of Cloverdale. pullin up in town i switch lanes to exit and notice i have no power steering… fuck! in a panic immediately press the brakes… no brakes! i begin frantically pumping the pedal and was able to come to a stop eventually. carefully i maneuvered to the motel parking which was right off the exit. barely. luckily my buddy saved the day in the morning. he drove me down the road to santa rosa. I copped a new rental, drove back, swapped the load, called the rental company told them what happened and where they could find their vehicle. touchdown! unfortunately that wasnt the end of the story and it doesnt have a happy ending… long story short… that night the buck sacrificed his life for my freedom… unbeknownst to me i happened to had been headed into a trap but… i was late. RIP Big Buck

14 Likes

There was also the time when a gang of 3 Bears ransacked our Murder Mountain camp 4 nights in a row tormenting us all. yup… those were the days.

6 Likes

Phew which one lol.
I flipped a farm truck (no speedometer so was I going 5 or 55 mph I dunno) by going over the edge of a dirt road way tf out… No seatbelt on and my legs just kind of swing out as the cab rolls so I have to start running like I was in a hamster wheel of death with broken glass falling. Truck comes to rest on these tiny clump of oak trees, and the terrain was so step I had to exit the truck by lowering myself through the (now broken) passenger side window. I walked several miles to the nearest neighbor I knew. Walk in all cut up and the guy looks at me and says calmly… “do you want a beer?”

12 Likes

Anyone remember the guy who passed out drunk and got half eaten by a bear out here

2 Likes

I knew of this one grower apparently he got kidnapped by someone who had a tip he had a grow. they kidnapped him and took him to the desert beating him up. He wouldn’t tell them where it was located… So they cut his dick off.

2 Likes

If this is about the rite greens guy you have the story so wrong

5 Likes

gooooooood Lord! Ain’t no amount bud worth the ol Talley wacker

11 Likes

Did he die, you will bleed out in no time if your dick is cut off

5 Likes

No and apparently they found the cutoff dick and tried to have it re attached but I think it was too late

5 Likes

Ouch. That hurts just to hear

2 Likes

This story is so crazy I had to post this link as proof…

6 Likes

Bodhi Tree murdered Sunshine and his girl, a lot of mitten fam headed back home after that. That pos deserves worse than being locked away, he would have been found first and skinned alive before the police found him if he did that around my parts. Loved everytime I visited, but always left knowing I never really ever needed to return, and then I would return and then would leave knowing I never really ever needed to return, and then I would return… after Sunshine’s death I haven’t been back.

3 Likes

A few years ago I was in a carport tent on the hill with the trim crew hanging out drinking bag wine and heard one of them hit the deck as soon as he left to go take a piss, and he screamed in Spanish “there are people with guns out here!” another trimmer bolted out the tent and swiftly got tackled, screaming.

One of us decided to poke our head out of the tent, looked down the barrel of a rifle, and realized it was just the cops. They lined us up on the ground.

The neighbor had gone missing and they were “following a smell they thought was a dead body” nope, just weed officers.

13 Likes