Who has a 100lb SS solvent tank for sale?

I need a 100lb SS solvent tank by this weekend. I have a tank being built with a custom system I drew up but won’t have it until middle of October I suspect. I’m getting hammered with work though and need something bigger for my current system. Trying to do the upgrades this weekend. I do have a 50lb pinnacle solvent tank with like a .707 wall thickness if I remember right, that i could throw in a trade plus cash for the right tank. Its a beast. It was there very first build. Located in Oregon.

I can give you a good deal on some new ovens with pumps and carts

Oops I can get you tanks very quickly

I already scooped the tank. Still needing jacketed 6x36 and/or 6x48in columns, caps, reducers and filter plates by this weekend

Hiw much?

I got one100 lb tank it’s Purchased it in August and I’d sell it valved, bought it and it’s just a bit too big for my location at the moment. It’s all compression,

1 Like

Dm me

Shoot some pics and prices

Still have it?

Yeah but it’s in use now the systems been upgraded

I’m looking for a second tank now if anyone has one available

@GreenMachine_Consult

1 Like

My baby had a baby

Thanks @GreenMachine_Consult

10 Likes

Awe! They’re so cute together!

5 Likes

That’s that stuff I do like.

5 Likes

How much solvent does small one hold

50lbs

1 Like

you still have any tanks available?

I don’t. But green machine does.

My second jacketed 100lb clone tank was going through customs this last week. Fucking tariffs hit me for $1.7k. I’ll be having my entire next system fabbed locally. I can’t imagine how much it would be on 15 to 20k in gear. Fuckin trump