Who do you order your labels from?

I was using inkablelabel.com for a while but after a recent batch not sticking properly to my vape cartridge tubes I’m looking for a new label company. I was paying about $500 for 10k labels 10 designs.

We use sticker giant. website is real user friendly. labels are great quality/print. fast turnaround. good pricing.

2 Likes

That site would work if I had one design but having 10 doubles the price.

yeah, multiple designs is usually gonna raise the price anywhere. double is a bit extreme though. their customer service is usually pretty good though. might be worth calling them and seeing what they can do for you in terms of a price break.

1 Like

I will second sticker giant, great service and quality.

give them a call and i bet they will get you a better cost.

2 Likes

I use lightning labels, I just got 37k labels in 3 diff sizes 20 diff designs for less than $2,500

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone has tried Shortrunlabels.com

We have used them with our CBD brand for over 2 years now. Very professional and not bad lead time. I recommend the waterproof polypropylene matte labels they are very nice quality

1 Like

I suggest getting a printer and doing them in house. Will save you A LOT of money in the long run. Afina makes great label printers

2 Likes

I know that Corona Cash and Carry has a graphic designer and made some stickers for some 7ml concentrate jars.

His email is snagy.ccc@gmail.com. He says to contact him and discuss pricing options if you are looking for a higher quality sticker.

1 Like

I can second lightning labels. they are also good!

2 Likes

How much does a decent printer cost?

2500ish for a refurbished model .

4 Likes

I use Puff Packaging. They are only on IG I think but do great work!

Well I wish I got that memo a week ago

I’ve used stickerapp for regular vinyl stickers with good results