Who are your favorite music artists to listen to in the lab

Its all in the title. Who are your favorite artists and what are some of your favorite albums. My taste is all over the place. Some of my favorites are grateful dead, herbie hancock, john scofield, jimi hendrix, chris robinson brotherhood, lettuce, circles around the sun, slightly stoopid, gov’t mule, chicano batman, curtis mayfield, bob marley, steely dan, pink floyd, ekoostik hookah, pink floyd, war, jerry garcia band, turkuaz, and medeski martin and wood. I’ll add more as they come to mind

7 Likes

Kinda all over the place really for me but generally classic rock, some country, rap, and even classical music at times. The Beatles, The Doors, Rolling Stones, Johnny Cash, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Tom Petty, Steve Miller Band, Jimi Hendrix, Hank Williams Jr., David Allen Coe, Aaron Lewis, Jamey Johnson, Tech9, Dr Dre, E40, Ludicrous, 2Pac, Biggie, Too-short, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Elvis, Ray Charles, Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, and many many others… It really just depends on what kind of vibes I’m feeling at the time. I was fortunate growing up to have exposure to all types of music and possess a broad sense/taste and great appreciation of all sorts…

7 Likes

Right on! Your taste is right up my alley. Never thought to listen to classical music. Thanks for the suggestions!

4 Likes

Chuck shuldiner.

3 Likes

I just put my pandora on trance or techno. DJ baby Anne.

3 Likes

Maybe this will help bunch ppl already answered this. :green_heart::facepunch:

6 Likes

On repeat 24/7, anyone touches the radio gets their hands broken

7 Likes

Let’s not forget Bob Dylan singing “Everything’s Broken!”

4 Likes

Yes, death!

1 Like

My gf hung out with Kotton Mouth Kings… She offered them a joint and they declined… Then went on to say they dont smoke… Then went on to talk about their stocks in the stock market.

:joy:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I play symbolic alot. People don’t even know …

1 Like

shawty lo radio

3 Likes

Right on!

1 Like

Lo-Fi music, and E-40

6 Likes

Atmosphere has to be at the top of my list, well really anything from Rhymesayers record label. Gorillaz radio has always done well for me on Pandora, get a nice mix.

5 Likes

Buckethead.

5 Likes

I like that dude eyedea…sad story tho

He did shit w sluggo

2 Likes

New Berner album dropped yesterday if you’re looking to open blast in Gucci flip flops and sweatpants

9 Likes

Yes sad indeed, that dude was really talented.

1 Like