Who are. you buying your vape cartridges from?

Let me introduce you to a company called High End Dabzation. We provide ceramic vape hardware fit for top shelf brands (some of our partners have won awards) at a very very very reasonable price. Plus we are based out of Phoenix, Arizona enabling us to offer fast shipping/lead times.

In addition to vape hardware we also offer pressing tools that can help streamline the cartridge capping process, terpenes, and design/production services for all types of cannabis packaging mainly focus on concentrate packaging.

Check us out at www.hedcarts.com

1 Like

Hey bro

you need to contact @Future and @sidco and pay them to post this

You seem nice but blame those that came before you.

This place has become vapehardware4200 and it sucks and I’m a person that buys vape hardware.

Paying to advertise to a selective group of bulk buyers of your product is only fair to keep out the riff raff and lower the volume of ads raping my eyes and the owners of this platform deserve something since you all are profiting from It

2 Likes

never seen so many out of stock SKUs. do you actually sell anything besides the one disposable?

Lets hold off on the trolling until we get the rules in place.

4 Likes

I genuinely miss trolling China 4200.

1 Like

Your dance your rules pardner

I don’t want to support slavery

Don’t use or purchase anything with lithium or other rare earth metals mi lned in the Congo and similar

Black panther is all about Congo. Vibranium is just metaphor for all their precious resources the rest of the worlds need in their tech that makes them trillions. Wakanda is what the Congo would be like if it weren’t for colonists raping them early on and Countries like USA continuing to destabilize them to this very day.

But that’s what happens when you know that you will sell more iPhones at 1400 than the 5-7k they would cost of Congo was paid for its resources like UAE is paid for theirs.

Thanks for the information brotha, I just recently discovered this forum so wasn’t completely aware of the rules/guidelines to follow! Really appreciate the help.

1 Like

It’s not set in stone yet. Contact the big boys @Future amd @sidco
Your website looks great and USA customer service is amazing.