WhiteCBG hash

That’s the first time I’ve seen kief that legitimately looked like pollen.

2 Likes

Wow you can really see how opaque those glands are up close! That’s awesome! CBG has such a unique trichome structure.

Was it just a potency or will this have a myco test?

Could I get you to elaborate on the poor mans ln2 freeze dry? Are you talking using an ln2 tank to rapidly freeze the ziplock? Been trying to figure out the best freeze drier hack for awhile for hash rosin

2 Likes

That’s basically how to do it yes, if you have a ziplock & “dipping vessel” large enough, make the surface area of the hash spread out as you would tray style, but keep in mind you’ll be submerging the tray/ ziplock, but don’t let any of the freezing liquid in of course. Can use Ln2 or poor mans Ln2 meaning alcohol/ etho & dry ice slurry Tek.

But like I said keep in mind you’ll be dipping the back holding your hash etc, you may need a metal/ wooden paddle to fully submerge without compromising the opening of the bag, as it forces all the air out in a vacuum seal manner it will also be removing the moisture via freeze. I’ve done this multiple times with great success

1 Like

how do you remove the moisture by freezing? You need sublimation

It’s forced out I’ve done this I never have moisture crystals from freezing, then I can seive the product for a clean cold cure after, never molded on me.

I have a jar from a month or two ago still in my fridge that went through this process, only shit thing is if you don’t have good seals you can oxidize hash

I was only able to get a potency test. Steephill unfortunately doesn’t have a myco test in my state. They said they’re working on implementing it.

1 Like

Here’s the COA from Steephill. Anyone ever seen these types of %’s from hash?

How’s the product look currently? But I’d say 55-70ish % is typical

It still looks great! Looks the same as it did in the dried picture I posted last week

1 Like

I’d say that’s forsure then cause it looks almost like the heads formed a crx structure