WhiteCBG hash

Figured I’d go a different route. I don’t see much bubblehash on here. 120u, 73u, and 45u.

11 Likes

How’s the dry look?

1 Like

I’ll know later today! I’ll post the dried pics when I get a chance

5 Likes

Hows the coa look?

4 Likes

I’ll post when I get it in a few days. The hash is still pretty fresh and I don’t have a Freeze drier at the moment, so doing it the old fashioned way. Couldn’t resist posting, I got excited :laughing:. I’ll keep this thread going and keep everyone posted on dried pics and coa

Seperate some of it into a parchment lined ziplock & poor mans ln2 freeze dry some for a quicker result to remove the moistures :wink: then seive the shit out of it & cold cure

1 Like

I’m curious what your yeilds were. I expect pretty decent because in my experience the trichomes on cbg are very fragile, we had a farmer hammer-mill some prior to processing last year and it yeilded very poorly but left behind a huge bag of kief in the filter bag.

1 Like

This is going to be near isolate levels. Nice looking.

1 Like

I did that. With some help. I remember how long it took the 120 bag to drain and started getting excited.

1 Like

When you get the coas, please look at how much the bubble process extracted the thc.

My local lab guy said that most bubble will show mold when tested, which is why it is not very common. He did mention that it would be smarter to get it tested for the specific aflatoxins instead of just mold spores, because it is more likely to pass.

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Cant wait to see your COAs . Im set to do some CBG bubble down here in Colombia , and yes the trichs seem to break off really easy just in a bag of dry biomass. Like you I was thinking it would return a nice pile!

1 Like

It dried a little darker, but not by much. It breaks down very easily and has a powder-like consistency. Not sticky or malleable at all.
I suspect one of two things:

1. That the thcas and cbdas genes are pleiotropic. Or
  2. an additional gene was edited during the modification of WhiteCBG.
    Either way, it seems that some of the phenotypic characteristics of the glandular trichome were altered causing them to be less sticky and more powdery.
5 Likes

Damn I thought it would darken up more. Looks really good. How’s the smoke??

2 Likes

Cbg crystalline
Cbg rosin fresh pressed
Cbg rosin 30 seconds after press

It’s just the nature to be crx & seem sandy almost.

The oils making the hash darker would be cbd hash oil ime

4 Likes

That’s some mighty FINE looking hash you have there.

1 Like

Smokes and tastes A+. It has that hint of grapefruit/cyprus that you get with WhiteCBG. And I’ll have a COA soon

5 Likes

I wanted to get a closer look! The white gland heads can clearly be seen here. Under the scope it looks like some really good dry sift!

9 Likes

What effects to you feel from it?

Paint roller tek some for science

Edit: Or mechanical separation.

1 Like

Will you send me a sample to try out? I’ll pay for shipping? This looks like something that I definitely want to try. I’ve been eating a chunk of CBG about 3 times, and I feel a noticeable relief of pain… I’ve been testing both cbd and cbg to see the actual affects that it provides on one level.

1 Like