White Truffle (BeLeaf)

@Future

Any luck on a chat room on here? Level 3 or regular status or better.

@StoneD would need to keep his regular status.
Lol

9 Likes

hey I got it back now!

4 Likes

For nowā€¦ give it a week.
Lol

6 Likes

hey now!!

Iā€™m back for good.

we just got my shipping container placed in the ground today

itā€™s bad ass storm.shelter!

9 Likes

does the peanut butter breath yield?

it might if I did a better job of running it. I only took it to 49 days because of PM issues and fed it half strength/very little veg time, but itā€™s still on the low side. Has the right look/smell at least. Iā€™ve still got 10 seeds but Iā€™m gonna hang on to em for now

2 Likes

The cheese is lost??? What a kick in the nuts

Yeah, I only took 1 cutting to keep in the rotation. I dont remember seeing in in my clone book.

1 Like

Oh that idea looks amazing. I could join and share some of my genetics from Spain! Let me know how will you do it but signal looks good method for me!

2 Likes

Itā€™s not lost I have it still

6 Likes

I changed my name from Pauliekilledtony, my views are evolving lol

Thank the gas gods. I was lazy in my cloning banking on demontrich having it. Your cheese has the raunchiest most unique terps Iā€™ve ever experienced. I prefer breaking down in the bathroom. Breaking down a cheese blunt is the best air freshener Iā€™ve found, it lingers and reaks for hours

You had my cut?

The one @Demontrich wasnā€™t suppose to share?

Lol :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Hahaha sorry fickle and sorry to @Demontrich for dry snitching. I have plenty of gas to return the favor to the good life gang genetic pool.

1 Like

What a fucking joke. I donā€™t plan on giving out my genetics, not if weā€™re dealing with this level of hypocrisy.

15 Likes

Only place your cuts are going from this guy is in my extractorā€¦lol

I canā€™t believe what I just read.

And I donā€™t put this on @Patsykilledtony he probably had no clue he wasnā€™t supposed to have it.

@Demontrich anything to say?

2 Likes

Didnā€™t mean to start any drama. I have a cut of white runtz that looks an awfully lot like the white truffle that started this thread I would like to throw u as a thank you

1 Like

LISTEN UP

Iā€™ve never gave out @FicklePickle prized cheese cut, EVER. Iā€™m not sure WTF he us talking about.

I HAVE a cheese strain from 710 genetics. And theres only 4 ppl on here that have ever gotten cuts from me. And the person in question (above) never got any of my strains.

SO BEFORE YOU OR ANYONE START ACCUSING PEOPLE OF SHIT, GET YOUR FACTS 100%!

5 Likes

So what exactly did you get from me? Be cause I have zero clue who TF you are. And I can guarantee you didnt get shit from me.

1 Like

Now all you fuckers can kiss my HONORABLE ass !!

6 Likes