White Truffle (BeLeaf)

I love that idea…

5 Likes

That sounds like good idea
I have lava cake and orange creamsicle from phinest phenos that are really good. And a really good ice cream Zundae I feel they are close competition with the best shit I’ve seen.

8 Likes

So much yes! Please include me if it happens @FicklePickle

8 Likes

I’d be definitely down to be a part of this club.

7 Likes

I’m down to join in, I have a few nice cuts.
Icc by Phinest, strawnana by pcg, Dosilato by Cultivated genetics, cereal milk limited trees.

6 Likes

I’m down. I have 23 strains on the list.

@FicklePickle I think I lost your cheese. I flipped last time, and didnt take my normal clones as backups like I normally do.

Honor system. If a member asks NOT to sell/tade/give out a strain, please honor their requests.

16 Likes

the cheese is some super chron. those terps :drooling_face:
i agree with you though, anyone asked not to give out genetics must comply or be removed from the group and roasted by the firing squad that is future4200

14 Likes

this sounds like the kinda thing that should be level 3 only and hidden away from the public a bit like on beanbasement

The only thing I have that’s noteworth right now is the peanut butter breath, anyone in Oregon that wants a cut is welcome to it. I’ve got some wilson crosses coming up and some surfr stuff behind that as well

12 Likes

Wilson?

4 Likes

DOWN!!! good Idea famski

3 Likes

Signal App groupchat ftw lol, florida safety meeting style

6 Likes

I know I can get in on this one. I have some that put down

8 Likes

is that the easiest way for us to do this?

i think we can make a private chat not just of level 3 users but of people who are some how verified by other users…

just spitballing ideas here. whats everyone else thinking?

11 Likes

Id vote for signal with vouch system

-Easy to download and use
-Via mobile app to trade clones while you shit
-Secure

5 Likes

dont you have to share personal phone numbers for signal? and is it that easy for a ton of us to communicate clearly through there?

3 Likes

Joining. I am the keeper of several fires.

5 Likes

lmao. so much time spent on future4200 while shitting

7 Likes

Keep me in the loop on this. I want in…

2 Likes

Maybe a regular, unless they’ve shown they are at a level of trust

4 Likes

id like to make this group slightly more exclusive and secure for us to talk freely.

no pigs!

19 Likes