White Label / Private Label CBD tinctures, lotions, pain creams, prerolls!

We recently launched Cannafacturer and have large scale manufacturing capabilities to offer pricing unheard of before in the industry. For example a 2000mg full-spectrum, custom label, sealed, lab-tested, with custom box tincture would cost you $5 at 1000pc MOQ. The industry is continuing to consolidate and we are seeing brands who overpay their manufacture for average products completely lose traction and fail. Margins and pricing is becoming the most important part of the industry besides quality and effective products. Below I attached our catalog of our products and what we can manufacture for you! Cannafacturer Catalog final.pdf (13.2 MB) Feel free to message about any questions or more information about us. Good email is tate@cannafacturer.com

2 Likes

Hi, wish you well, this is loly for CBD and eliquis machines like eliquid filling capping labeling machine, gummy molding, doobie tube labeling, cartridges filling capping and Prerolls cone rolling, my pleasure to share more details of pictures and videos if you have interest! www.cbdmachinery.com

I am looking for an automatic jar labeling machine. What do you have? Feel free to start your own thread.

2 Likes

Contact “Taylor filling” on Facebook she’s got some great options too

Stop spamming!
This is your 3rd spam post today.

1 Like

yes, we have

Sent you an email. Possible to get details. I am looking for to source a topical