WHITE CBG--Trimmed Flower, Isolate & Biomass Available (Southern Oregon)

CBG Flower, Isolate, and Biomass–Price List with Photos & COA’s attached below. Samples are available for purchase if you would like. Shipping available.

CBG Flower– $1,200USD /Lb. We’ve got 3,000+ Lbs of White CBG Flower grown with Oregon CBD Genetics. Currently we’ve got about 350 Lbs. trimmed up and ready to go. All grown here in Southern Oregon with organic practices.

CBG ISOLATE - $20,000USD /Kilo. Made for orders, if you would like to purchase kilos or a sample gram of our isolate, let us know.

CBG Budmass - $200USD /Lb. 5,000 Lbs. in super sacks (300 Lb. bags)
We call our biomass “budmass” because it is hand shucked and has little to no stems.

If you have any more questions or would like to schedule a meeting to view our product–it is available for viewing both here in Grants Pass, OR and at our Showroom in Brooklyn, NY. Please no brokers. Serious buyers only. Will send our NDA and appropriate lawyer docs upon request.

White CBG Flower Photo
CBG%20Lot CBG%20small

White CBG COA

White CBG “Budmass” Photo
CBG%20Budmass
No, thats not mold you’re seeing. It’s frostbite due to the below freezing temperatures we had at the end of our season.
**White CBG “Budmass” COA

CBG Isolate
CBG%20Iso%20Photo

CBG Isolate COA
CBG%20Isolate

The bud is beautiful, is that COA representing the bud Mass or the flower?

Thank you. Both are displayed, slightly different CBG levels.

How is it that you have a picture of my isolate vial?

5 Likes

What say you :thinking: @PrestonHempCo

2 Likes

source

6 Likes

That looks like my cropped COA from that RnD BATCH as well.

3 Likes

You have that full COA?

2 Likes

I don’t mind help selling it, and I am kind of now assuming that you are someone that has inquired about price.
However, the “made for orders” wording strikes me as strange.

1 Like

It was from a local batch out of GP, I’m happy to remove this and just post my Bio and flower as it seems this is yours MJ. Appologies @mj_martini and @Future . We had purchased a sample batch but this is just how the industry continues to be moving forward. Would love to check it out a full kilo as i’ve only seen a small portion. Feel free to contact on here. Thank you.

Like I said I don’t mind help selling it, I was more concerned that misrepresentation was taking place. Do you know where you got the sample?

1 Like

It was from a local batch out of GP, I’m happy to remove this and just post my Bio and flower as it seems this is yours MJ. Appologies @mj_martini and @Future . We had purchased a sample batch but this is just how the industry continues to be moving forward. Would love to check it out in person before

Well the thing is I know exactly what this BATCH is and how many grams are related to that COA and it’s no where near a kilo, so

someone either sold you something using my COA,

or an accident was made with the office on my end and you got this wrong COA somehow instead of the full panel COA that accompanies all orders,

or you are hoping to sell kilos I produce and showing a COA that either I or a Broker showed you as an example ( in which case I can get you the actual full panel of the BATCH that’s out there right now)

Or some other reason I guess

So I am just wondering who you got the pictures from, because a very limited amount of grams from that RnD BATCH were actually sold.

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. I’d like to keep names out of this until we meet in person given these threads cannot be removed and for the individuals own dignity. Our goal at PHC is to work with local farmers and continue to do the honest work distributing wholesale flower and now distillate/isolate. It was our first shot at moving CBG iso and it is clear we cannot rely on POL’s. Thank you for pointing this out. We all make mistakes and learn lessons in life. Whether in this industry or another. Look forward to meeting with you in person and chatting about how we can move forward on this topic. If you would like to post the updated COA and let the viewers/buyers know what is possible with this CBG isolate that would be greatly appreciated. We’ve got a good amount of CBG Bio to process (and distribute) and we would love to get some rolling also. Apologies to anyone reading this looking to purchase kilo’s. inquire to @mj_martini if you were interested.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and happy holidays,

PHC Sales Team

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Nizzze. I want to smoke these all.