White and Powdery Full Melt: What's the Tek?

You mean all that after a 45-60 minute burn? Ohhhhh nooooooo

Never once got all the way through

1 Like

That’s not something to be bragging about… that smoke must be hella dense.

I totally want to spend an hour straight huffing smoke.

Nah just you

1 Like

Ouuhhh sick burn.

1 Like

8 Likes

Correlates is synonymous with “tie in”, “conform to” “relate to” or even “equate to”, in the way that i used it… albeit informal, it is correct!

Boy oh boy semantics sure are fun!

3 Likes

That is a two cup discussion.
Now fresh, now frozen, now CO2/LN2 freeze fracture
Then sift or electrostatic fractions…there seems to be a lot of room at the bottom,
When you look at different sieve fractions before and after extraction……certainly there is considerable post extraction ghosts remaining. There is something to the electrostatic aspect in the known-unknown pile.

3 Likes

I know some companies making this type of product are using a speedmixer

1 Like

In Eu. Phr. herbal drug standards you weigh a sample with really nice precise scale… Burn it in a crucible at 600C and then weigh the sample again to determine organic matter throught ash left over…

Then throw over that some HCL, dehidrate to determine mineral content…

Could one do the same to grade le hashish

3 Likes

freeze dryer

1 Like

“LPI” refers to “Lines Per Inch,” which is a measure often used for screen printing in the art and apparel industries.

When you mention screens with LPI measurements, it immediately brings to mind screen printing screens. These screens are used to print designs onto t-shirts, posters, and other items. The LPI measurement indicates the number of lines (or threads) per inch in the screen. A higher LPI means a finer screen, which is capable of displaying more detail.

1 Like

1st post in, chief.

*was wrong. edited.

1 Like