Whipping Technique Questions

So ive tryed many methods the best result being i poured into pyrex whipped every so often for a few days with no heat should i be adding heat at all?

Ive been thinking of a kitchen aid mixer for large batches. https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjnyrfbyoLiAhWKhsAKHdrWCxYYABADGgJpbQ&ae=1&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASE-RoMKQnJCoG5tFZOZtEpK32BZg&sig=AOD64_31SrJN7JiAhP6ETojJnf9cB1iCXw&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiFp7DbyoLiAhVJ-qwKHUYoAhQQwg96BAgKEBQ&adurl=https://kitchenaid.com/p.KSM150PSER.html%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI58q328qC4gIViobACh3a1gsWEAQYASABEgLvvfD_BwE

1 Like

trimmed URL: Empire Red Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer KSM150PSER | KitchenAid

Edit: breakfast… not BHO

3 Likes

Thanks couldnt figure out how to do that

1 Like

I use slight heat to make it plyable. Agitation helps nucleate

5 Likes

Let’s pull our skirts down, the rest of the bunch aren’t interested in them panties. Someone posted a picture of a baby being fed and all I did was ask a question. I quoted myself incase someone missed that and as we can see none of my videos have “baby food” as the title. The first video which looks like baby food is titled “dulce de Leche” and that is why I @killa12345, because he named it that.

@Lemonade_dave check your DM. :100:
Seems like we see eye to eye my G and are not here for the smoke. Some people can’t understand that some of us are running businesses with bottom lines. If a distributor is asking for “white, waxy, rosin looking product” and willing to pay $45 a g wholesale. Why TF on God’s green earth would I de wax my extract lowering my weight? I bet if I spoke to a few lab / dispensary owners and explained that one of their employees was throwing away 10% or more in profit by de waxing they would be out of a job. Hopefully they would be great employers and just have them change their ways to increase profitability for the company.
Only an end user would want a totaly de waxed product. If I was a smoker and I was here to make extract for myself, trust me I would be making de waxed extract also.
I also made the switch recently to solvent direct after @Killa12345 gave me the heads up on there cleaning process. If your using one of the big companies ask them to show you how they clean their tanks between refills. They have videos of the other companies tanks on their Instagram page cut open.

6 Likes

Im not a smoker this is my job/business. But i advocate for purtity of product. I charge top dollar for my work also.

3 Likes

There are some stupid ass people in the world. There are news stories about these exact circumstances more than id like to hear.

Here are some more retarded ass people to laugh at

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/

Most of those people are in the club of thinking “baby food concentrates” is real baby food!

1 Like

Sidco_Cat was that an offer??? O.o

3 Likes

So you would turn down a distributor asking for 5kg of batter because you would just rather DE wax it? :thinking: maybe I’m confused and you would like to just sell less product at a good wholesale price? I don’t know what your business model is or what your “top dollar” is so it’s hard to gauge your response.

4 Likes

Fortunately it’s not active thc, so they can eat that maximum of half gram that gets packaged. May help their synapses functions. Walmart is a special place, I only go if I have to and have no other option.

1 Like

I go every week to walmart so im reminded of the stupidity on a weekly basis. Maybe thats why im so stupid too. hmmm. Birds of a feather flock together…you know the story,

But at the same time my sophisticated other self shops at whole food, costco, fresh market Etc. So maybe im bi polar and have multiple personalities.

Or maybe the same frosted flakes at whole food is $7 and at walmart is $3 and that other $4 can go to my kids college fund.

5 Likes

:thinking::cold_sweat: food processor makes me anxious haha

3 Likes

I my frugal a$$ actually likes walmart. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I get 3600 for qp of pull/snap crc. And it goes up from there. Im about 100 to 300 above bm prices specialty stuff is 500 to 800 per .5 oz

To put my label out there with an inferior product then yes i would turn it down. Might have to ponder it. But my friend’s wouldnt let me kill my rep like that

6 Likes

I didn’t read so the comments, just here to throw out my experience. If I’m taking a slab that I want to make into cake badder, I first put the slab into a large Pyrex on a heat pad at around 100f. Then I whip the shit out of it with a dab tool. To achieve the wet consistency it’s important I found to stop whipping right before it really looks waxy. Then put on parchment, even it out, and let it cure for a day or two. Then you should have a wet cake badder. Jar also works but can be more finnicky.

6 Likes

Best thing is just to .

5 Likes

Wrist game :100:

10 Likes

wow nice brotha! amazing (lack of) color! bentonite?

1 Like

B80 (yes bentonite) and silica 60. Thank you, sir. They are mighty delightful

3 Likes