Which vape carts looks better?

Holy shit we get it you have carts, they look like carts. Stop making posts about your carts.

3 Likes

What??? This is a platform where we can discuss freely, just want to discuss the kind that looks better :thinking:

Can you send me 1000, evenly mixed between those, for me to test? Please bro

2 Likes

the first one gets my vote

1 Like

How many posts have you made about THE SAME EXACT carts this week? This isn’t discussion it’s more advertising.

The answer is four.

4 Likes

Hello please send connex container with cartridges for testing. We will post results.

5 Likes

Sir, I have sent a total of 3 different products before, if it is for sale, I will send them in the Cart Peddler category, and send detailed parameters to let people understand the products.
This post shows the Carts, Full glass, Full ceramic, CCell, G5, and different drip tip we mainly use now.
If it offends you, I apologize, thank you

Insert water boy meme

This post seems like a genuine question as to which cart looks the best. If @qma posted a bunch of carts up asking which looked the best would you respond the same?

I’ve messaged this person directly about the first incidents of posting that felt like spam and since then, they have only posted topics for individual products which is allowed here.

5/6 of the posts on this thread are troll posts please try and do better guys🙏 if you don’t have something constructive to add, chances are it’s not worth saying

4 Likes

Full glass, more clear and intuitive, and can map different colors through the sun

It would depend on if qma posted the same carts for sale for opinion for any dumb reason 4 times in a single week. Which he doesn’t, he posts new deals, new carts, firesales, etc.

If I’m looking on this website for new info, new equipment, new anything the chances are the post has been seen. When the same shit gets posted it’s essentially useless clutter. Not that I’m a shining example of a member but all of my personal sales and some of my 3rd party sales are contained to one single thread.

What if I made a post selling Kd10 two phase unit one day and got little responses. Next day I make another post selling a dust free Kd10 because someone complained about pope units being dusty on arrival. Next day I make a post showing how beautiful my Kd10 is and asking members to discuss how beautiful my daily rider is.

This post “seems like a genuine” thread, sure, but that’s without context. Using their emoji :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: makes you wonder why nobody is taking the thread seriously.

Edit: good morning

All of this users topics created are for different style vape carts. He was instructed that this is an acceptable way to post products here. If you want you can mute him or the whole vape peddler category.

You can also start a topic in the Meta section if you want to discuss how to reduce the spam feel of the forum if that’s something your passionate about.

To reiterate… this user created 3 or 4 topics for 3 or 4 different pieces of hardware. This is 100% okay And what I would expect from anyone selling hardware like this.

How about I meet you halfway. Two of four are identical. I’ll back off my opinion has been stated.