Where's my terps at?

Got a “live terpenes + liquid diamonds” cart today.

After opening I noticed the potency data on the label:

Then I noticed there really was no taste. If there’s 98.58% cannabinoids in it, how am I getting any terpenes also? FFS, it was advertised on the site as 92.61% THC so I assumed it was pretty pure diamonds and like 5-7% HTE which still sounds low to me. IDK, I’ve only made disty carts and they’re usually in the high 70s-80s for THC. Are customers so concerned about high THC #s that manufacturers are adding less terps just to stay in the 90s?

1 Like

I guess the distillate is infused just a bit. :wink: The numbers seem a bit skewed for sure.

1 Like

“LIVE LIQUID DIAMONDS”

First ingredient: Distillate

man, I sure do love (hate) marketing lmao.

7 Likes

such wonderful packaging…

1 Like

I debated bringing up with AZDHS that their fake blood splatters are covering part of the mandated health warning…I’m too lazy to look for the right email though lol.

1 Like

I hate when they tell you it’s a live resin cart and the first ingredient is Distillate and then they use steam Terps and think that that’s live resin

We are doing live resin and then adding some steam Terps from the same cultivar for the real deal

3 Likes

First ive seen the phrase “…live terpenes derived from fresh, NEVER FROZEN flower…” They taking the tag line from Wendy’s with that LOL!!
I like my fast food burgers fresh never frozen but my hash I prefer the flower to have been frozen, never steamed.
but hey, these carts are literally the fast food of hash so what should we expect

3 Likes

You want your trichs stirred not shaken too I suppose

4 Likes