Where y’all getting 1L media bottles?!? Everywhere is like a month lead time

Looking to get 150-300 bottles by next week 1L round or square Pyrex media bottles but everywhere I call is backed up. Anyone with the clutch bottle plug?

Gracias in advance

2 Likes

Usa labs

2 Likes

I just called Oregon extraction supply and they said they have them now, it’s in Medford oregon

We have them with gl-45 cap here
Last I checked there were a few thousand in stock.
Get 100 or more and they are $12.60. They are made in Czech republic (not China or India).
If people are really serious about buying in bulk then hit me up. If I get enough people to commit to a large purchase I will setup a manufacturing operation. I have looked into this before and it takes a lot of capital and setup expense but is possible to manufacture them for a reasonable price.

If you’re open to plastic I honestly prefer these over any glass bottles I’ve found. They can take a boil warm them no problem, and they never break.

2 Likes

Hit me up if you want 1000ml borosilicate media bottles with GL 80 caps. We have them at 11.99 each if you get a case of 30. In stock and ready to rock. If you call in your order at 833 PURE GAS, make sure to tell em Big M sent you!

11 Likes

This is probably better for some as it would pour better imo

1 Like

What are y’all sealing your jars with?

Parafilm works well.

1 Like

parafilm is the duct tape of chemists everywhere…

6 Likes