Where to find vape cartridge tubes?

As the title says, I’m looking for those plastic tubes with the rubber top you put the cartridges in. I keep testing out sources and either my hardware doesn’t fit or they are wayyyy too big! I can find the ones with the plastic tops you squeeze open but I’m not a fan of those. All these street carts I see people with have the right sized tubes I’m looking for so I know they are out there! Appreciate any help. Oh and the hardware I’m using is HiQ-1G 1mL

1 Like

I have about 5k of them with white tops. Are you in LA?

Alibaba. Thats where i get all my pop tops

just got 500 from there and they were too narrow :cry: at least it was only 50 bucks

I DM’d you

Have you asked your vape cart vendor?

So glad my ppl hate any extra packaging. Rubber tips on each side

1 Like

What carts did you try to fit in the tubes?

1 Like

HiQ-1G 1mL. They are a bit wider than some generic ccells I have (those fit but clog constantly). the width on them is about 1cm

I did the guy said he’d look into it but has yet to get back to me. probably not worth his time. he did mention they used to carry them but discontinued due to lack of interest

There 100s of types and sizes just measure yours and type in that size. Thats what i do

what do you call them? I just tried that and got tshirt printing machines :sweat_smile:

William @Ascent has these I’m pretty sure I might bought some at some point from him. His carts are pretty wide

the ones @NewLevelProcess has are the right size going to buy his but good to know for the future. thanks @StoneD

1 Like

Have a boatload of them in Canada.

Vape cart tubes or variations of that

yeah those are the only ones I can find. I’m not a fan of those squeeze top ones.

You want the ones with the white plug, i was just showing tou what to type in. Ive gotten those also from alibaba just gotta look or check the website of someone who sells pop top they might have the ones you want

go give it a shot and be prepared to be shocked at how little comes up. its those pop tops and ones with round bottoms. did they stop making them? used to be easier to find

I dont know i buy 100k at a time so i dont have to deal with this problem.

1 Like