Where to Buy more Affordable Welch Pump Accessories

Hi Everybody,
I’m in the process of getting all my needed accessories for the used Welch 1405 Duo Seal Pump I got from eBay. That’s what I’ll be using for the time being for distillation. (next pump is probably gonna be an Edwards 28, LOL)
Anyway I just want to get all my “ducks in order” and make sure im ready for my 1st SPD Run which you guys will be getting a front row seat to. I’ve been checking all over for better pricing on accessories like adapters, fittings, vinyl tubing. Can you lead me in the right direction on a simple setup for now until I can go all out on a bellow hose and KF25 SS? Thanks.

Only thing connected to her right now is a
-----Hose Barb on the INLET
-----Nothing on the Exhaust OUTLET, just a cap that came with the pump

My Vacuum gauge is a TPI 605 w/ no TEE or manifold!

I have NO OTHER CONNECTIONS

I saw this Hose connection on Idea Vacs but the price is ridiculous!! $114.00

So is the ISO Connection $94.70

2 Likes

I scored all my stuff on ebay. It i think @Killa12345 has those parts in stock as well.

1 Like

Bro, I was and am still looking on eBay. Even after I talked to you about it as well, lmao. I talked to @Killa12345 but he didn’t have them in stock.

I have some spare parts. Shoot me a dm with what you need.

1 Like

Done. Lemme know. Thx for chiming in.

1 Like

Maybe ask @david?

Lab Flask Length PTFE Stoppers With Extraction Nut 24/40 Joint

Edit: nevermind. @david lists himself as “glassware factory”, so chances are that’s a miss on my part.

1 Like

sorry I do not understand u.

1 Like

I thought you might be able to help the OP.

But checked your profile, and it says “glassware factory”

I therefore assume you are unable to provide either of these.

1 Like

yes I am supply lab glassware.I can’t provide products like those in your photos.

2 Likes