Where to buy mesh bags for biomass, kegs, and transfer kits for centrifuges?

Where is everyone sourcing their mesh bags, kegs, and transfer kits for their centrifuges? I can’t find any extraction supplier that carries them.

I purchased a CUP-15 from Delta and have purchased kegs, bags, and transfer kits from them before. But when I called asking about 30 gallon bags, kegs, etc they didn’t want to sell to me because I bought another brand centrifuge. I get it. Kinda dick, but I get it.

I can get 33 gallon kegs from GW Kent for $459 ea… and they have lids with a dip tube but they’re only 3 port…

Just trying to see where else people source their centrifuge accessories with how many chinese units are going around.

Hello,
I have the same problem. If anyone can provide us a contact for good quality bag (200 Mesh), it would be very appreciated.
Best !!! Tanks :wink:

If you’re in a state that has an active dairy industry, contact one of the companies that builds and services milk houses. They’re experts in FDA facility design and buildout, particularly stainless steel piping, boiling flasks, and anything else used in the pasteurization and filtration process (a lot of overlap).

1 Like

allibaba- search. you’ll find them in any size.

If it was that easy I wouldn’t be reaching out. It’s the bags mostly that are the issue. Simple cheap item that can’t seem to source

I have a business card for some guys in Canada that can help you. I’ll get it to you when I get home later.

1 Like

sent you a message with their info.

IFM ended up working out for me. Got a nice filter bag setup from them as well.

1 Like

that’s what’s up! have you ran em yet?

I think @Sidco_Cat can help with the bags…

2 Likes

Hi Indy!

Did you find a lead on bags. Could you share the info?

Thanks much!

I requested our vendor send 10 additional bags with our Chinese centrifuge. Not sure the size on the CUP unit but I can link you up with this company.

Yes! I use IFM out of Canada - I deal with Spencer Williams (swilliams@liquidfiltration.com) - they’re been great!

1 Like

Thanks Indy!

Much appreciated!

Hi, I’m mesh bag supplier, we produce many bags to some company. If you want design or OEM, please feel free to contact me.