Where to buy material socks for the best price?

whos got the best dealz?

call extraktLAB

Depending on the size.

Quality wise, use the bizzybee ones.
For a much less quality one and not too much cheaper. Azpressco

3 Likes

We are also looking at getting more socks. Does these hold up over time and the site doesn’t say what micron they are do you happen to know? Any help will be appreciated.

What site?

Im sure there’s a couple threads on this

Bizzybee site. Sorry got excited.

1 Like

There is one i started like last week

3 Likes

Everyone is slipping, go get em from ets their like 15 a piece for a 6x 48 they fit good no channeling. Call them to order

2 Likes

They are 100 micron

1 Like

Anyone seen smaller sizes like 2"? Thinking I might have to make some.

Azpressco does custom @default_node

2 Likes

anyone else double stack a pair of two’s in a 4ft column?
(actually I think they may have been 6" x 60")

due to lack of head space?!?

1 Like

How do the bizzybee ones fit inside the column? Got some 6" from AZpressco and they were too wide once packed to fit inside 6" column. Unfortunately learned the hard way with AZpressco after 7lb was packed into sock 6"x54" sock.

They are built much nicer. The bottom is flat and sewn in. And one seam down the edge, with a flare at the top they can wrap around the tri clamp. I think they fit great. I have one or two that seem wider than the others. But that could also be how tight I pack them

2 Likes

i really like ryan with corely valves. cheap and theyve lasted a year for me so far and i still use

2 Likes

Someone posted a picture of some plus sized womens stockings…i may just do that lolz

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply brotha! Sounds a lot better than what i’m currently working with. Gonna order some up now.

there may be weird stuff in those stockings… id wash them well before using

1 Like

I have a whole bunch of socks in stock . Not only different sizes but I can do custom shapes sizes and microns if needed. All socks are built to last, all with double stitched seams and built right here in Humboldt,CA in the good ole United States of America’s :us:.

3 Likes