Where’s all the trim?!?

I’d hope you wouldn’t. Your trim crew would drop like flies. I wonder if we all have the same definition of “fire” lol

1000 plants??? “You couldnt possibly grow that much fire, when I grew, the most I could do was 10 plants and that was a full time job”
Blah blah blah blah blah…

Everyone’s got some sort of pissing match to win. It’s a god damn joke

2 Likes

Too many people have something to “prove”.

1000 plants is more then manageable with the right crew running in tandem and experienced. 3 flower rooms, 3 veg rooms, a mother’s room, and a clone room. Everyone has their own room.

And why am I even explaining this?!?! I asked about trim🤷🏻‍♂️

6 Likes

Hahaha! Stay on topic!!

2 Likes

Stoner thought process…

“Oh, look!!! Something shiny!!!”

2 Likes

If my partners weren’t keeping close to a 1000 plants of fire, I wouldn’t be in the extraction game. Given they spent 2 or 3 million to get the setup they have…

1 Like

I’d love to check out the “fire” coming out of a 1000 plant grow right here in Michigan. You’re welcome to stop by any time and help me understand how wrong I am bro.

1 Like

Everyone be sure to get @Dr.stanky’s approval, he’s a doctor :man_health_worker: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Haha, your cute.

1 Like

1000 plant grow has nothing to do with location. Just dedication

3 Likes

Feel free to drop those samples off, I’ll be happy to critique it for you😬

1 Like

Once I miraculously start growing in Michigan, first thing I’ll do is bring you flower

1 Like

@HeisenbergInd

Where’s the trim???

1 Like

Oldie, but goody
thumb_shake-your-dicks-this-pissing-contest-is-over-diylol-com-sudden-51983664

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 big comercial ops are hoarding their stick piles.

And. Nothing wrong with machine trim, as long as you set the machine up properly. I’ve been using a t4 for 4+yrs. No one that I remember ever mentioned, asked, or was salty from grabbing the machine trimmed product.

There are tricks to setting up a trimmer. I found it, know it, and utilize it.

1 Like

1000 plants is extremely managable, I could manage 48 by myself, outdoors, could yield 1-3lbs. And that’s watering with a hose and buckets, and triming by hand and a cheap fan trimmer for the small branches. a 15 man crew could manage a 1000 plant garden and have it turn out best of its ability.

4 Likes

For my person, I use a nitrogen trimmer… always pristine.

Stillllllll lookin…:grin:

Nitrogen trimmer???

2 Likes