Where’s all the trim?!?

Where in the hell is all the trim in Michigan at?!? Shits harder to find then the colonels original recipe and the lost map to Atlantis!!!

Is something going on that I’m not privy to?

5 Likes

Commercial ops that haven’t been issued their license yet are buying it up like crazy. They’re letting them stockpile it until they get their license I’m told

2 Likes

That seems to be the issue then…

We are a commercial op (grow and processing) but we are awhile out till harvest.

1 Like

Has your license been issued yet?

It’s in phase 2. Should be ready to rock by beginning of May to be finished and done to complete phase 3.

Right now, growing under caregiver status

1 Like

Yup, folks just like your self are the cause of your problem lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t quiet say that…

Just goes to show that the industry is driven by greed. We still supply patients with meds, that’s why we are out. Those hoarding it want it for greed. Too bad most can’t keep their shit in order.

2 Likes

Most of the ones I see stockpiling are concerned that there isn’t enough trim in the metric system, so if they don’t stockpile it now they will be screwed once they are only allowed to buy from the metric system.

1 Like

Are you talking about growers or processors?

1 Like

Processors mainly. Some of them are growers too, but process more than they grow

1 Like

It’s pretty wild. Since the licensures for processors (mainly), it’s mostly dried up.

And have you seen the recalls on the flower and concentrates lately?!? Christ on a cracker it’s bad

1 Like

They gave licenses to people with big check books and blocked out all the experienced growers and processors from owning a licensed facility. Things will only get worse before they get better. The best growers and processors I know will stay in the BM or get a micro business license.

4 Likes

We are looking at that right now too. The boutiques will murder it. Problem is… 1.5M in it already.

1 Like

The micro is the way to go. You can’t grow 1500 plants of A+ weed. Sorry, you just can’t. You’re gonna use a trimmer. B+ maybe. The micros will cater to the pot snobs. I’m an hour out of Chicago. Their taxes alone will drive business up here.

1 Like

We are staying at 1000… 15,000 sqft and spread out.

All of ours is hand trimmed even at caregiver (4 of us).

Never had an issue with our bud.

2 Likes

Vacuum packed in my closet! :joy: Just kidding, I’m close to 1000 miles away.

1 Like

4 caregivers is under 300. Let me know if it’s still all hand trimmed when you triple that…

Those who think absolute fire can’t be grow at a commercial scale are hilarious. #RDWC

6 Likes

We have trimmers lined up. Do you think we are harvesting 1000 plants at once?!?

This isn’t my first rodeo, chief

2 Likes

It always seems like the salty ones feel that way.

Must be a sad existence to envy people to the point of belittling them.

4 Likes