Where do you buy your hpc brass nuts?

Might just be me but someone would have to be a real peach for me to not buy something from them that will/can save my life. Haven’t found that peach yet

4 Likes

Can’t fix stupid, let Darwin win.

:wink:

3 Likes

sentence

Who won’t by what from who? … and who can’t comprehend what they read enough to follow a conversation accurately

Lol ur retarded

You’re welcome :octopus:

You can also use opensourcesteel or usalabs.

Imo, you should make a LTB post on the classifieds about bulk ordering what you’re looking for. I mean shit, gotta be someone here on this site that can provide you a good deal on a bulk order.

Grainger but they’re heavily over priced.

1 Like

Hey if you wanna pay more for less. It’s not gonna hurt my feelings. I sell 100x nuts and washers for $80 shipped anywhere in the US. Even Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam.

11 Likes

I got my hands on a big bag of nuts from you, just last week. Best nuts I’ve ever held

11 Likes

I’m glad my nuts bring you such joy. I’d love to share my nuts with the world

:joy::rofl::joy:

That was a good one! :+1:

9 Likes

Did you find my solvent tank hanging by a chain?

1 Like

Do you ever feel funny about everyone seeming to rub you wrong wherever you go? You sure come here a lot for advice if you hate everyone.

Idk, ya’ll can get back to your windchimes. I know you’re about to rock the market with those CLS kits you were so hot about, don’t wanna waste your time.

1 Like

Time to re-brand your logo into the Arby’s font and put a header at your website that reads “QSS - We got the Nuts.” xD

3 Likes

Can anyone explain why brass nuts be deez nuts used for hpc?

1 Like

I literally said the brass nuts I got from you looked official, and never said I wouldn’t buy yours. I was asking for Brick and mortar store cause I wanted to replace a couple that day… I don’t get how people have such trouble reading? Like honestly

Does ur boyfriend know about that?

This is a Public forum not ur little rascals club house. No one comes here to hear the losers like u that use this place to kill free time and create drama for their boring pathetic lives. There’s actually some people who still use this site for information and some people here have all the answers and love to help

people who are in charge of purchasing need to be fired if they didnt have enough nuts in stock.

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME IF THESE FUCKS DONT SEE ISSUES AHEAD OF TIME= YOU ARE USELESS i AM flummoxed at the incompetency.