Where do people sell hot distillate?

I work for a fully licensed lab new to Oregon and we are producing about 20 liters of 80-85% cbd distillate a week, but are struggling to find a remediation lab and thus have a lot of good, but hot distillate.
Does anyone have any tips of how you go about selling this stuff?
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

1 Like

@ARSNLabs has remediation getting set up now/soon.

I’m quite new to the CBD side of things, can these labs help you sell the thc free product?
Thanks for the reply

Who you trying to sell it to?

Anyone really, I’m just trying to figure out if it’s worth remediating. I have a tight window to try and turn money on this.

@Infoseeker , sorry

I can sell the t free disti for you. Dm me. Can also advise you on how to sell hot disti.

4 Likes

I also have a few folks looking for T free so lmk via DM.

Dilute…?

1 Like

Dilute with… what…

MCT oil for vapes or some other oil for tinctures.

Some are saying that the recent USDA legal opinion claims that hot distillate is legal if it is from legal hemp. IAMNL

2 Likes

Nah it ain’t.

And how much are you diluting ?

3 Likes

Based on the wording (in my layman but not an idiot understanding of what I read) it is, if it’s destined for a lab that will remediate it or dilute it down to less than .3
remediation is rather simple I believe but have not had any cbd to try it on.
T free fetches about 2-3k more per liter I believe, but lots of people selling hot distillate.

And, I would definitely take siosis up on his offer! I’m sure what he would charge you would pay for itself over and over, and although I’ve never met him I assure you he knows what he’s talkin about

Hello,

can DM me. Having partner in Oregon who can work with.

Have a great day!

This is why most small-midsize labs go all the way to isolate.
Remediation via isolation/recrystallization!

1 Like

At the price that isolate is down to its almost cheaper just to buy it at this point and cut your stuff down.

I have the way to ship hot disti nation wide but it’s my little trade secret… how we’ve found to circumvent a loop hole. It’s just like idk how I feel about just handing it to the world…

4 Likes

If you can sell it I am producing thc compliant distillate, if I can get 20 liters a week, you can sell it all. All he has to do is call me at 2394504385.

1 Like

Would love to chat!

Don’t take my word for it, but I’ve heard that as long as whatever you are selling is not a finished product you are allowed to transport it.

So with hot distillate, as long as you say this is going to be broken down further into products they can’t give you a hard time

Again, just what I have heard. Don’t take my word for it

3 Likes