Where can i get some Thcv isolate or Thcv vape pens

Was wondering if anyone new where I could get some Thcv isolate or Thcv vape pens

2 Likes

Dm me

4 Likes

Ill be growing some THCv genetics soon. I plan on extracting and running it through Chromatography. If anyone wants to get on board with this project let me know.

8 Likes

What genetics do you have in hand? Interested in this projectā€¦

2 Likes

We can offer THCV isolate. DM me.

1 Like

I picked up one of these THCV ā€œoil barrelsā€. šŸŒˆ THCV & Minor Cannabinoids | THCV Oil + THCV Tincture | Keto & Vegan | Spyglass Wellnessā„¢
It showed up with a cartridge, and no COA. Iā€™m not sure that it does anything at all to be entirely honest. After all of the things that I have read, I was at least expecting something to happen.

I think THCV will need to be combined with full-spec for itā€™s effects to be felt, or at least require THC to be ā€˜feltā€™. But Iā€™m expecting racy effects. Maybe it by itself would be too ā€œcerebralā€ and may go unnoticed. Perhaps itā€™ll kill your appetite, or youā€™ll want to clean the house and lab up.

I still need to read up on D8 and/or D9 THCV variations. I saw someone mention them in passing and I donā€™t actually understand which one has the effect I think this will end up being (or be interpreted asā€¦)

2 Likes

Perhaps

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried it by itself, with thc(D9), cdb, cbg. No racy effects, or anything different. Seeing as how it didnā€™t come with a COA, or chromo I might just have an oil barrel filled with cbd, or nothing? Iā€™m still on the look out for actual thcv isolate (or close) to throw in with everything else. Ideally I am trying to find a good balance that I can use to medicate myself, and hopefully formulate something that I can share with other veterans to use as medication in lieu of the psychotropics

2 Likes