What's your opinion of the Subzero Scientific FFE

Isn’t the fallingfilm solutions FFE just a Chinese evaporator with their logo slapped on it?

Alibaba FFE

4 Likes

I see what you are saying, and I’ve seen your system, it does look badass, but I just don’t see the justification at least myself, of paying for 3rd party certs, as only a small number of states actually require a peer review. Amdbthe cert itself only costs 10-15k

And future, i know you hate them, but no never was Chinese and definitely is not now that I recommended them to an aircraft aluminum AND sanitary stainless welder stateside.

The ripoff artist that stole their design made themselves clear in my other post, even admitting they stole the design.

Their welds were European, I did some digging and I think I know where’s they were getting the welding done, but that’s neither here nor there.

I don’t hate on anyone. That was an honest question.

If the Chinese ripped anyone off it was Bizzy, seeing as how his design has been on the market far longer than fallingfilmformulations

We get it. You want your 5% cut for spamming this forum with their link. Probably pretty nice now that they doubled their price. Good for you guys.

Stop spamming or suffer the consequences.

1 Like

It’s also comical how my post editing “privileges” have been revoked lol

You get extra oil for the pitchforks right?

Falling Formulations design is completely different tho lol

How is that a ripoff?

Does bizzybee base unit utilize slurp? I don’t think so.

Every single part on the design is different lol

1 Like

Nope you just mad, it’s fine, the poster asked for the best recommendation, and he got it

1 Like

You posted it what, 5 times here? That’s spam. Read the guidelines. I just checked your account, you got demoted because of the number of flags you’ve received from community members (you’d know that’s how this site works if you’d read the guidelines) That’s why you lost your edit privileges

1 Like

Appears to me that you are the one who sells falling films, seeing as how you make 5% off their sales.

I make zero money off the sales of any equipment. Never have, never will.

3 Likes

Every customer makes 5% for reference

That what a caring company offers.

2 Likes

Anyone wanna sell my ffe I’ll slide you 10% cash lol

I turned down all those offers. That’s what an unbiased reference offers

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the excellent insight and sharing your knowledge. This is very helpful. Feel free to keep the opinions coming.

@SettinguoalabinMD . One or two posts from you in response to my question would have been welcomed and exactly what I was looking for. 5 Different posts pushing a product that you stand to make money off of is spamming. Thank you @Future for making this clear.

6 Likes

So I’m not the only one bud :joy: but ok

It is what it is

Their units are all USA made now

I bet that really pisses you and the other suppliers of

But all film companies right now offer amazing product

It’s all in pricing and after sales service imo

And if you actually read the post I reference them ONE TIME.

So put your pitchforks away kiddos, this ain’t the droid you are looking for.

Back to the topic! @xTractor

With a budget like that I would look into a custom unit from any of the above companies, paired with a plate condenser instead of a column condenser you condensing surface are will be MUCH higher and the classic tube style evaporators I’ve heard can be pushed a lot Rutherford than most companies currently are​:wink: plate condensers for the win. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Damn auto correct :pensive:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Deleted my comments after a professional recommendation from mods.

Tempers flares, thread got out of hand.

I promise you I make no money on any FFE, and when I get some free time I’m going to go up to the FFF people and extend an invite to them to join the GLG

I’m glad there is a low price solution on the market

3 Likes

Subzero customer service is great. I bought a 2nd gen bho extractor. I resently had a problem with the tank and no questions ask and they replaced a 8 yr old bottle. Paid to have mine shipped back. Took 2 weeks start to finish. I was completely surprised they even did anything. Great company that back their stuff

2 Likes