What's Your Fav Terp From High-Terps.com

What’s going on guys?! Pretty much as the title says.

Which one is your favorite and why?

I’m out here in Michigan and would love to support a local.

Much appreciated!

Never heard of them

3 Likes

Pretty sure this is the illegitimate website of the rogue ex-employee of Brian’s. I would not place an order through that site.

His old domain, terpenesraw, got “stolen” and I believe this is the same exact site since it has same products at the same prices.

I believe Brian is active on here. He might chime in if he sees it. His actual website is HelloTerpenes.com

edit: you can go here https://www.high-terps.com/post/about-us and go look at the 4 comments that point out the site is a fraud.

I’ll also add that his Ice Cream Cookies is really good. I’ve actually seen lots of people rave about this particular squeeze.

5 Likes

@Betroit, is this the dude who hacked your site?

2 Likes

Yes That is my hacked site . Please do not order through that site. They have redirected my original domain to this high terps site. It is not currently in my control.

My fully secure site is
HelloTerpenes.com

For anyone that has any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. And I really appreciate the support from everybody.

8 Likes

Thanks
I don’t think it’s the person who stole my domain. Honestly. I don’t know. But thanks for the heads up everybody

5 Likes