What's the going rate for pure unflavored kilos of 99% THCA wholesale? And are there any reliable vendors?

I realize most folks producing THCA formulate it into something or never remove the terpenes/minors because it sells i.e. diamonds, sauce, CRC type stuff etc. Generally, I see people using various chromatographic processes and hydrocarbon crystallizations so I don’t expect the kilos they produce these ways to be particularly inexpensive. Nonetheless, is there anyone producing on scale (10s of kg a day) of pure THCA and about how much do those kilos sell for? My guess is they’re on the order of $7-10k? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

You figured out recarboxilation ?
Hmm

1 Like

ha, I wish. Its on my team’s to-do list but you know how it is - limited resources and focusing on the project we’re paid to focus on. Maybe once a few projects are off our hands we can hit it. I do my best to prioritize projects by most-to-least viable but then weird things fall into my lap and become a priority. For instance, the other day I have a hunch someone in my lab made delta 8 CBD so suddenly that’s on our radar. But today I’m just thinking about THCA as a precursor.

As a precursor to ?
Sensitive like hell wonder what you are cooking :thinking:

7k-8k a lb in Oregon

This is in pretty washed diamond form.

I see. So roughly double that for a kilo huh? Thanks for the feedback.