What's the best Side lighting?

Hello there community what’s the best brand or type of side lighting that is the “best bang for my buck” these lights would only be turned on during flower and not veg thank you for all your input :pray::v:

1 Like

I have been interested in these

1 Like

@Thedawg

He is making me a 4 cob strip to hit my side plants not directly under my hoods.

He has a fam emergency, so he may not be back for a bit.

2 Likes

I have considered hanging corn cob LEDs to help side. Thats a pure thought right now, Not ready to pull the trigger on that idea.

I think a diy strip light set up would be about the best for side lighting. Use some square aluminum tubing, mount strip boards on both sides, run wires internally, and put on a couple eye bolts for hanging. Just put strips on one side if you want to mount on a wall. Really probably don’t need much power with side lighting. Seems best to have most of the lumens come from above, just like the sun.

Depends, and I’ll give an oldtime example and suggestion for when growing huge trees vertical bare bulb, rather than settling with wall reflection, hanging Adjust-A-Wings vertically along the room perimeter allows you to spotlight tightly a whole plant by varying the wing width for minimal light loss, stacking wings vertically for those big big girls. KaPowW
Cool to hear some of the newer setups.

2 Likes