What's Next?

I’d like to see a hydrometer developed to measure solution density for diamond mining. Everything I’ve looked at on the market doesn’t seem to have an appropriate range(which is hard to know if it would be truly appropriate given the various densities of everything in the butane solution)

4 Likes

what you don’t like the blow and check method or the bubbles moving fast or slow method :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Innovative hardware allowing smaller scale butane extraction for occasional home use, by regular people.
My countertop ice machine uses r600a. It has little cold fingers that the ice forms on and then is rejected off of when they warm from the compression cycle. So the cold/hot parts are all off the shelf tech. We just need a material chamber with a fool proof closer.

3 Likes

I think one of the guys at oleum got a THCA diamond into gold chain i cant find the picture though.

2 Likes

Yeah thca jewelry…and it can be your back up dab if you ever are out

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the latest thing in weed is the auto farmer which currently preforms all other tech on the market, while simultaneously being cheaper. It is so effective that other filling machine companies are attempting litigation to stop it from reaching its ultimate power level.

8 Likes

Maybe include size particle analyzation too?

Marketing a B2B cannabis company. There are so many roadblocks around marketing cannabis products and it would be interesting to read how everyone is doing it.

Only in non-legal states. Then just say “For specialty herbs and produce”. Problem fixed.

:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

10 Likes

I think the post processing will be next for the mushroom boom, the equipment is already all pretty standard

4 Likes

@Sidco_Cat We just signed on with a cannabis MSO for AGT-50 Fulvic Minerals that is expanding into psychedelic therapy cultivation. I am SO PUMPED.

4 Likes

1000% this!

I’m surprised every day that there isn’t any companies that threw their hand up and said “I have the solution” yet. While everyone is contempt with the diamond mining trails and has made some big rocks there is no instrument that allows production facilities to make sure their dilution is where it needs to be.

Even the big boys still just guess. No lab starting ratios and evaporation schedules. Diamond mining is still waiting to be systematized. I think the current technologies that everyone relies on to get “fast diamonds” are still not as good as having a instrument to read dilution in the original dilution so you can find a sweet spot and schedule evaporation.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy: okay guy I get messages every day asking if I’ll sell that SOP, they were featured in the 710 issue of HIGHTIMES and I have already sold several kilos through our preorder list :money_mouth_face:, I mean you were literally trying to get me to tell you how its done for free and going through the thread to get clues so you could try and sell it to your customers who wanted it last month :man_facepalming:

there is a big difference between not caring and not being able to do the the grind and just giving up when an experiment gets too hard or expensive , and that exactly what I told everyone (including you!) who said it was gonna be soo easy and that it could be figured out by the members here in a matter of days :man_facepalming: so obviously it’s more of a matter of skill required when you decide to take on a new R&D projects

10 Likes

I’d like to see a thread for helping people get into a legal market in their home state. Not how to move to bumfuck Oklahoma or how to white label Johnny’s hard work. There’s enough tek available on this site already imo leave the remaining info to the innovators, pay them or figure it out yourself

3 Likes

You realize you’re suggesting we open source how to make a bee oh em bee.

The audacity that you guys think someone like stoned or even future should be playing with hydrogen in a Parr shaker is irresponsible

2 Likes

I’m going to crawl into this bag of Mendo, and maybe die? But I’m fitting to marry this bitch, and get promptly arrested for domestic violence after beating this bitch before I burn her…

What? You asked, if you didn’t want to know don’t ask! That’s just rude…

(Sorry, didn’t think about it being triggering until I put some thought to it)

1 Like

LOL are you for real right now?
I never suggested for you or anyone to make it in they’re moms basement.
This is lab material. You can bet many companies working on this behind the scenes and not talking about it.
Remember I posted this as I post about HHC more than any member here and have been using it for a while now so know the benefits.
HHC IS THE NEXT BIG THING!
Next after that is HHCA:
hydrogenated cannabinoids Archives | The National Cannabis Industry Association (thecannabisindustry.org)

i think that instrument would have to measure thca accurately in a solution… id imagine you would have to implement some sorta HPLC into your miner then… I really dont know how else you could read that dilution accurately?

I know my homies are still working on this… rome wasnt built in a day. im sure it took time to dial this all in for you as well… i think plenty of labs are racing to release blue stones on the legal market. I just dont think a lot of labs want people knowing they are chasing @TheWillBilly tek.

4 Likes

It’s pretty obvious that @StoneD would want to try to make it. How many other people are gonna try and make it? Isn’t that the point of this thread so that stoned can have some [quote=“StoneD, post:1, topic:150976”]
new experiments
[/quote] to try out

It doesn’t seem responsible to open source it. Hell it doesn’t seem necessary for all these new isomers to be pumped out in the first place. Idk, maybe I’m old fashioned. I prefer regular pot. And regular dabs. No catalysts, no mystery peaks no racemic mixtures.

9 Likes