What's Best way to add distillate and kief on prerolls?

What’s the best technique to roll distillate onto prerolls and then kief on top of it?
Any machines for this kind of job to distribute an equal amount of distillate/kief for doing a lot of prerolls? If not Is there an easier technique?
I got the 100 prerolls bump box and doing it by hand is costing a lot of labor.
Thanks guys happy 420

1 Like

I use a magnifying glass. Works great if you know how to use it right…

6 Likes

i am not sure, but i would think you could heat the distillate up, dip the prerolls while holding on to the tip, and let the excess drain off. then rotate the preroll between thumb and ring finger while sprinkling kief on it. thats what i would do. i could be way wrong.

3 Likes

What are you talking about?
Are you being for real or being a troll? I need serious answers.
Please provide video of process.

Seems like doing it by hand is the only way for now.

You should really have the disty inside of the pre-roll, but getting it warm, and drizzling around the doob is about the only way. It’s labor intensive, but that’s the nature of the beast You could very easily put 2 looping streams of disty around the doob, and then dredge through the kief. You could very easily put some designs using the disty, that isn’t going to be much more work than you’re already putting into

try heating it up and using a small paint brush to apply distillate then roll

Lol told you I was wrong. It seemed like it would work.lol

@6-Leaf-Tailed-Beast

One big ole bowl of comprehension soup coming right up.

It’s a wooden spoon… thought a medal one might be too hard.

2 Likes

Spray them then roll them. Any mechanism that sprays will work.

Ew no use a brush with rubber/silicone tips to dip into distillate when heating to thin it. Don’t spray them.

the consumer markup on these is high because of the inherent labor cost…

hotplate, silicon brush, silicon mat.
you could use a glass luer syringe instead of a brush, and make texture / pattern / design on the exterior.

despite the labor, its still a fun process!

1 Like

I haven’t tried this, but I would try a cart farmer if you have one, set it to 0.2mL and use a spiral motion with a crimped 14gauge tip.

1 Like

I’ve not tested this for residuals, but for a personal project, solvate your concentrate with ethanol so it is thin enough to spritz. Spritz preroll, roll in kief, let dry in gentle warmth, under vac if available.

Make spoons you can eat after your done using them to eat with.

Did you have problems digesting that one?

1 Like

You’re salty about someone telling you to use the fucking search button six months ago?

Get bent you baby.

1 Like