Whats an L and how much THC can someone roll in a joint/blunt

That makes sense. This:

Isn’t a good reason.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: whoa now.

Don’t be convincing a man his solutions are problems now.

Ain’t nearly as bad as cigarette loogies. Once you hork up a brown glob that tastes funny, then, you need to start your concern, it’s not a full blown problem yet, just concerning. Like a check engine light. :rofl:

2 Likes

I just quit cigs… for like the 9th time…

Terps make me cough

2 Likes

Here here man! Congrats, even if you fail! I am horribly attached to my vape. I have wanted to do a week or two in the desert and sweat it out. But it’s the damn oral fixation, I have even gone down to zero nicotine, and I was gripey, but not that bad, it’s just the constant need to “do” something.

A character flaw I do need to address, but that’s a fkin list of things.

2 Likes

Terps can make ya sneeze too.

2 Likes

Older folk love shit that rhymes, like, if it makes you sneeze, it’s sure to please or
If you don’t cough you don’t get off
Bless their hearts

I’m definitely trying to eat more these days like @moveweight said, I don’t have the physical lung I used to, but I’m not skerd either, lol

1 Like

I prefer metaphor and simile. Furthering the divide in generations, let the old people know they’re old and can’t keep up with “kids these days”. But inevitably…

i-used-to-be-with-it-but-then-they-changed-what-it-was-now-what-im-with-isnt-it-and-whats-it-seems-w

7 Likes

Saw a drunk dude at a sketchy bar use a cord he cut off of something to hit carts. That was some cool but WTF type of moment. I mean dude was doing blow too but he was at this table next to an outlet for a reason his cart.

2 Likes

LOL I managed a mens club while in a Fraternity as their unofficial Social & official Philanthropy chairman.

You ain’t seen nothing buddy.

My experience is like the 1980s film animal house on crack.

3 Likes

Lol ive done that once before with a android phone charger.

3 Likes

ppl just saying ANYTHING that starts with the letter L and callin it the answer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

" TAKING AN L " is an expression- that arose from “smokin L’s”… as a regular person (who doesnt smoke heavily everyday) if u solo’ed an L you would likely be in sleeping through some obligation or plans u made in a cannabis coma aka " TAKIN AN L "

1 Like

an “L” is 2 paper stuck together to form a capital " L " shape… its been a thing since the late 80s early 90s… they are frequently rolled with king size papers, so a proper L can easily hold an 8th to a 1/4 oz --------> and is where the term “take an L” came from; cuz if u solo an full L to your face (as a regular person) your likely gonna be in a weed coma sleepin through some obligation aka " TAKIN AN L " :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

Big L… forgot about him…

In he DC area, L meant elephant, reference to large sized blunt

1 Like

Last I checked it was an abbreviation for the letter “L” :man_shrugging:

1 Like