What would y’all be willing to pay for T free D8 kilos?

I’ve run t-41 7% in the bf on first pass cbd distillate. I mixed the powder with the distillate in a mason jar and sonicated. The next day it was rock hard and I ended up breaking the mason jar and smashing the distillate t41 mix haha.

Edit: then dropped the chunks into the bf and distilled. Ended up with about 50% yield by weight of very stable gold. waiting on a COA.

2 Likes

Haha same thing happened to me, broke a beaker

3 Likes

Yes reflux crude 3 hours for every liter in bf under conditions as dry as possible so all glass to be used in oven for 30 min at 200C
I then Place a glass funnel on top of my friedrich condensor with a ss scrubie plug with molsieves A3 or A4
A kugerrohr bulb would be better

A waterlock with h2so4 also works

Reflux the time given At 180C and if possible
Sweep with an inert gas usin a shlenk flask or dubbel port bf

11 Likes

Was thinking of doing a Leibig or Graham condenser as they seem to be easier to find in 34/45. Using a 5L USA lab setup, and the Allihn condensers seem to be popping up during searches for “reflux condenser 34/45”. Not sure how the differences between different versions will affect the reaction. Thanks for the tips, though!

1 Like

High hopes for this one

6 Likes

Looks like someone just gave everyone a big ole spoon. Anyway you can post up a picture to show these guys your setup so they can copy! :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I have everything stored but will go to storage tomorow to take a pic of glaswear setup

3 Likes

You could yust get a ns adapter
From 35/45 to 24 and use a small condensor there is not a lot of vapor that refluxes it s more a precaution to keep water and air out

2 Likes

hmm seems painfully obvious lol

3 Likes

I totally emailed myself this lol to be fair tho I found other techniques with some results with a shovel first

3 Likes

The color is good for a acid catalyst :+1:

2 Likes

Anyone with compliant D8 hit me up please. Very interested.

1 Like

What makes you say that?

1 Like

id recommend Andy honeycreeklabs. uh theres a minimum order amount but good price. verified slanger on here.

3 Likes

It is a pity it is too difficult to standardize around an optical density/absorbance reading in curvettes for distillates, then everyone would agree and the know the ‘colour’ of the distillate with the COA on hand to verify. @Kingofthekush420

Should tag me :grinning:
Experience is my only backup
And some other members with the sa me results
I think isolate yust side reacts way more

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m looking to partner with anyone who has hemp derived D8.

1 Like

@CBDOKIE has compliant D8 from hemp that’s D9 Non-Detect. Hit up Andy

5 Likes

Thanks he’s sending some out to me! Appreciate the info.

1 Like

Hemp Derived D8 Gang

14 Likes