What would y’all be willing to pay for T free D8 kilos?

What’s he seeeing for pricing for that kind of product? Curious to see if it’s worth the effor

I’ve been playing with making d8 and so far the best I’ve gotten is 76% d8, 6% d9, with 88% total cannabanoids not including d10 “mystery” peak.

How are these numbers compared to what other people have gotten or seen. I’m trying to get no d9.

Not sure @Siosis I asked him to make a post in Hemp Outlet

1 Like

We have 5.5 liters of D8 distillate 85.4% for $5,500 per liter. Results and photos attached.

5 Likes

@CBDOKIE it’s hemp derived with a paper trail ya?

1 Like

That’s a very wierd color for D8 material. Interesting

6 Likes

How’s that color weird? Honest question… I’m not familiar with the standard shade of D8…

Ph is slightly off on the smaller beaker.

I’d assume it’s all off after.

1 Like

I believe D8 is more clear normally. Maybe it has something to do with hemp derived and maybe it’s the ph.

1 Like

Too much acid

2 Likes

Cant you just remediate out the THC delta 9 before converting the CBD to delta8?

Should be clear, pink, rose, slightly blue/purple.

Not dark red/amber

2 Likes

Not rly that straight forward

That’s definely a shade of rosé

its probably water clear in carts

2 Likes

Why do that when d9 converts to d8 too?

2 Likes

Just to avoid the problem that Siosis mentioned of accidentally cleaning out your dist of D8 as well as D9 during remediation to make it compliant.

That looks rose to you? We have different definitions of Rose lol. I’m always bad with colors.

2 Likes

It definitely is what the COA claims. We decided to get it tested for D8 after the first COA (from a lab without D8 standards) showed only trace amounts of CBN and CBD and BOOM…D8 baby… I have been working with @CBDOKIE on a number of things and he is a straightforward, honest person.

We have a second lab doing analytics on it for due diligence 2nd opinion confirmation. We sent 2 River Labs in Sacramento a sample a few days ago. I’m sure he’ll post those results as soon as they come in also. But ya…it’s D8 from hemp…no doubt in my mind

4 Likes

PH maybe…but it’s clarity is on point…as far as I can see…

@Kinsmanofthesun does it look cloudy to you?

@Siosis zoom in on the beaker…it’s pretty Rosé brother

1 Like

No not cloudy at all. Looks like it will look damn good in carts and sho gives a damn about color for everything else. I hope that there will still be some in a few days!

2 Likes