What would y’all be willing to pay for T free D8 kilos?

how many millions do you have set aside for legal fees? my toilet time research finds this.

first look at governmental posted info on d8

the literal first sentence is this:

Delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabinol is an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)

source:

then pop over to the dea site and read this

A substance (not included on these lists) may also be regulated as a controlled substance analogue. A controlled substance analogue is a substance which is intended for human consumption, is structurally substantially similar to a schedule I or schedule II substance, is pharmacologically substantially similar to a schedule I or schedule II substance, or is represented as being similar to a schedule I or schedule II substance and is not an approved medication in the United States. See 21 U.S.C. §802(32)(A) for the definition of a controlled substance analogue and 21 U.S.C. §813 for the schedule.

ok let’s look at the verbage of the banned substance

Tetrahydrocannabinols 7370
Meaning tetrahydrocannabinols naturally contained in a plant of the genus Cannabis (cannabis plant), as well as synthetic equivalents of the substances contained in the cannabis plant, or in the resinous extractives of such plant, and/or synthetic substances, derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and pharmacological activity to those substances contained in the plant, such as the following:
1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers
** 6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers
** 3,4 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and its optical isomers
(Since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of numerical designation of atomic positions covered.)

this would not just be playing with fire, but an atomic bomb is in the room with Micheal j Fox holding the big red button.

so I guess I’m not understanding if even in a legal state why you would even be wanting this? skirt around commerce regulations and/or taxes? or is it just some simple marketing ploy?

7 Likes

Everything your are talking about is in relation to marijuana. This is from hemp. The farm bill clearly states any isomers from hemp are legal as long as the d9 is below .3% this has been argued back and fourth repeatedly here but please do your research on hemp and not marijuana.

18 Likes

This times a thousand

4 Likes

I have and do, and this whole “comes from hemp so it’s legal” argument and it may be argued here and yes it’ can be interpreted as a loophole but eventually will be argued in court. look at the shit that blue sky went through in Idaho and it was clear in the statues interstate transport was legal.

by this argument it would be no different than extracting and selling arsenic extracted from Apple seeds, making meth from OTC meds, etc. so while statues may not have explicit wording at the moment regarding the classification there are magnitudes of cases that have already set precedent for this argument.

look I’m all for loopholes and feel we all support the same goals here but being an ostrich with their head in the sand is a dangerous defence stratigy when eventually we all know this will be addressed after hemp guidelines are finalized.

only real question is, who’s going to be the person risking jail time and battling in court to set precedent? sure as fuck ain’t going to be me. at least legal states have some sort of protective layer.

I love it when I post links and data to support my argument but those that want to counter don’t.
really, i would love to be wrong. but until anyone can post any statues or court cases it’s just another echo in the chamber.

10 Likes

There is no point in regurgitating the same links and the information over and over again. We both know what the farm bill states and i dont have to link here for you to know exactly what im talking about. I have spoken to enough lawyers which is why im on the side of it being legal. I dont really think that i can truly interpret the law as im not a lawyer thats why i seek legal council and if a court case was to happen that i have the means to defend myself.

6 Likes

Read this it explains everything

7 Likes

There are no court cases yet.

But word for word in the ill released it says “all isomers of D9 THC that are derived from hemp are allowed”

So your example of meth from otc meds or arsenic from apples is kinda wierd unless there’s a meth bill I missed?

10 Likes

I was just waiting for you to send that in lol. Everytime d8 comes up @Kingofthekush420 follows shortly after. Thank you

3 Likes

Oh you missed the meth bill let me update you. It basically states any meth made from fruits or veggies is legal as long as they are peeled first.

11 Likes

This is what D8 should look like in my experience

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B35t6A7hzkY/?igshid=1lfbm39webvno

This is what d8 should look like

Your having ph issues above with those weird colors

6 Likes

ya all these. that super dark red D8 is wierd lookin that other homie posted

2 Likes

dude your awesome. that’s what I’m talking about right there.

2 Likes

This is accurate

1 Like

I’m sorry…am I missing something here because these 2 different D8s look almost identical

3 Likes

I’d hit dat

2 Likes

Just did this D8 last week

3 Likes

It s a fact that ph alters d8 coloring
It be interesting to see wich powder or acid most are using
I personaly prefure AC 5% by weight with reflux
Any body taking the T5 route or T41?
The p-tosic acid route ?

2 Likes

Best results I’ve had so far, from CBD, is pTsOH. So far this route has given the smallest (d10) mystery peak.

3 Likes

With refluxing or straight distillation ?

1 Like